November 30, 2020, 08:30:17 PM

Author Topic: Khedira  (Read 778 times)

19 hours ago
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
£184k pw

Is this a contract he signed during peak years and is now coming to the end of? Or is it what weíve reportedly offered?

19 hours ago
Reply #16

sam of the south

Is this a contract he signed during peak years and is now coming to the end of? Or is it what weíve reportedly offered?

Itís supposedly his current salary.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

19 hours ago
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Itís supposedly his current salary.

So the former.

Canít see us offering anything but half of that.

19 hours ago
Reply #18

sam of the south

So the former.

Canít see us offering anything but half of that.

You would hope that would be the case.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

17 hours ago
Reply #19

Mayor Farnum

Carlo's job is to improve the first team. If the DOF, scouting system and reserve teams can't produce a viable alternative it's on them really.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

17 hours ago
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Carlo's job is to improve the first team. If the DOF, scouting system and reserve teams can't produce a viable alternative it's on them really.

Howís he doing? Also Iím not even sure thatís correct. Are you suggesting itís okay for a manager to leave us with a squad of 35 year olds and no money so long as thereís some improvement while heís here? I think heís got responsibilities in terms of developing youth and leaving us in a solid position by getting players that will increase in value and ability

Look if his signings are all getting towards 30 then there can be no excuses of year 1 of a 5 year plan cos heís sure not building for years 4 and 5

16 hours ago
Reply #21

Cereal Killer

🤷‍♂️

James was a two year deal, so 31

16 hours ago
Reply #22

Mayor Farnum

Howís he doing? Also Iím not even sure thatís correct. Are you suggesting itís okay for a manager to leave us with a squad of 35 year olds and no money so long as thereís some improvement while heís here? I think heís got responsibilities in terms of developing youth and leaving us in a solid position by getting players that will increase in value and ability

Look if his signings are all getting towards 30 then there can be no excuses of year 1 of a 5 year plan cos heís sure not building for years 4 and 5
No I'm saying that if the DOF and scouting system was working they should have alternative options for him.
It's their remit to give him the tools for the job. They've the ones who are responsible for sustainability, Carlo is responsible for first team results.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

16 hours ago
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

🤷‍♂️

James was a two year deal, so 31

Is the 19 year old the left back who canít make the bench when iwobi is playing left back.
Iíd argue part of this 5 year plan has to be to actually develop the young players.

James is a 2 year contract but whatís the point if we arenít expecting much improvement in them 2 years

Heís spent the vast majority of our budget on players for instant success so we need some instant success or itís been a waste.

Heís on record saying that itís not his job to develop players like Gordon but to win now. We arenít winning or building for the future

If we donít get 7th this season itís a massive failure. Partly because itís a disappointing season of nothingness but mainly because his signings have been 1s for the short term

16 hours ago
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

No I'm saying that if the DOF and scouting system was working they should have alternative options for him.
It's their remit to give him the tools for the job. They've the ones who are responsible for sustainability, Carlo is responsible for first team results.

Have we got a bit of a koeman walsh thing going on with brands and ancelotti now. Weak DOF signing players the manager insists on with no eye on the long term? Obviously so far without the acceptable season we actually got under koeman

Iím quite happy with the argument that ancelottis job is the 1st team now but when does the winning start. We donít look any better today than we did under previous managers and we arenít laying foundations. The way we are going weíll need another entire new midfield before we actually look a team better than the individuals

16 hours ago
Reply #25

WeimaranerBlues

It's does look like he is looking to bolster the team with players he knows and hopes they can adapt for the here and now,
Its all about the Now if we had won one of the 4 defeats we would be in 4th .

How are the current under 18 and u21-23 squads doing in terms of tactics. Is Unsy still playing direct/ huff with the 23's

Either Carlo don't trust the younger players , not ready or they are not good enough.  Loads of teams have the youth teams playing the same as the first team , so if they need to call on someone , they can slot right in .

Only WE would put Square pegs in a round hole" and expect it to work.

16 hours ago
Reply #26

Waltzer

It's does look like he is looking to bolster the team with players he knows and hopes they can adapt for the here and now,
Its all about the Now if we had won one of the 4 defeats we would be in 4th .

How are the current under 18 and u21-23 squads doing in terms of tactics. Is Unsy still playing direct/ huff with the 23's

Either Carlo don't trust the younger players , not ready or they are not good enough.  Loads of teams have the youth teams playing the same as the first team , so if they need to call on someone , they can slot right in .

Only WE would put Square pegs in a round hole" and expect it to work.
Our youth team is wank and has been for years, that's why we promoted Unsworth to Director of Academy for all the good years of playing over 23 in youth games whilst every other team promoted 17 and 18 year old

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app