November 30, 2020, 08:20:34 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 215730 times)

November 17, 2020, 05:49:23 PM
Reply #2910

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't think Doucoure was a world-beater when we signed him. Still don't. But he's played far better than either Gomes or Iwobi in my opinion. I know they're all different players but you can still judge them all on certain things like whether or not they had a positive impact on the game for us.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 17, 2020, 07:47:15 PM
Reply #2911

KoemansNumberTens

Thanks i will, Iwobi isnt infinitely better than me and im fucking rubbish, let alone Gomes. Gomes hasnt had the best run of late even he'd admit that, but please

Of late? Since Valencia is more actuate. He hasnít had a fucking shot of target this season or last. Heís a truly hideous footballer by any way you want to measure it

November 17, 2020, 08:24:42 PM
Reply #2912

Waltzer

Of late? Since Valencia is more actuate. He hasnít had a fucking shot of target this season or last. Heís a truly hideous footballer by any way you want to measure it

TBH I dont really care that much, both have so far failed to live up to their price tag and have been pretty poor signings, although Gomes has a bit of an excuse and he did have some decent games prior to that. If you think Iwobi is better then thats fine, I dont, but the reality is neither are anywhere near good enough on recent showings.

14 hours ago
Reply #2913

Paddockoldie

What on earth has happened to this guy? He's so unsure of what he's doing and plays rather than being part of the build up. On Saturday he collected the ball with a move on and he played it backwards... I think he's mentally struggling and we need to address it if it is. Totally different player post break.