October 30, 2020, 01:19:49 AM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 122665 times)

October 19, 2020, 04:28:00 AM
Reply #2655

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nice fella.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lad I hope you pass away in ur sleep with Jordan Pickford getting a terminal illness</p>&mdash; Jordan Davis (@JordanD14017350) October 18, 2020
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Come on Liz - You’ve to get a compilation of these and create some brilliant piece of artwork that exposes them. You could call it the ‘Psyche of The Shite’ 
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 19, 2020, 04:41:32 AM
Reply #2656

Macca77

Would be decent if somebody in the media  stuck up for us instead of adding to the constant hyperbole.

It is absolutely full of reds. I didn’t even realise how many journos were reds until the last few days.

All the red journo's have lost it, majority going with the deliberate narrative, and a long retrospective ban etc..

October 19, 2020, 04:43:17 AM
Reply #2657

ajax_andy

Well this world in this dimensions states in the league rules that if its a penalty then its a yellow card unless its for deliberate handball.

I'm sure there's a rule that states if it's violent conduct you can have a red and penalty? 

October 19, 2020, 04:46:26 AM
Reply #2658

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Its being compared to Keane on halland.

That’s not from kopites. It’s from people in the media.

What is going on ffs
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 19, 2020, 04:59:22 AM
Reply #2659

sam of the south

It is absolutely full of reds. I didn’t even realise how many journos were reds until the last few days.

This has always been the problem.

If we think ex-reds players dominate the punditry scene, that is small fry compared to the Kopite print journo’s, and they have the platform and the vocab to push whatever agenda they like.

Just like the Tories.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 19, 2020, 05:04:35 AM
Reply #2660

WeimaranerBlues

Not gonna end well here , fuckers won't let it rest until they here fa charge pending. Twats the lot of them

October 19, 2020, 05:07:53 AM
Reply #2661

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
How about. Jordan Pickford

He doesn't just take a knee before
                            the game

You win. Everything. lolol
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

October 19, 2020, 08:15:23 AM
Reply #2662

MexicanToffee

I’ve always defended Pickford....and will continue to do so...

Gerrard on Gary Naismith
Gerrard on jagielka
Kuyt on Neville......

Selective memories........lest we forget....
You can add Jimmy “Shithouse” Case on Geoff Nulty to that list. Career ending thuggery.
STAY HOME......PROTECT THE NHS.......SAVE LIVES

October 19, 2020, 10:41:04 AM
Reply #2663

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Really think Pickford should post an apology to Liverpool on IG. Just tearful that he didn’t mean and he hopes VVD gets well soon. Also that he will donate a weeks wages to knee ligament research.

Worked For Song and would piss Liverpool off even more.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 19, 2020, 10:50:58 AM
Reply #2664

American Evertonian

Really think Pickford should post an apology to Liverpool on IG. Just tearful that he didn’t mean and he hopes VVD gets well soon. Also that he will donate a weeks wages to knee ligament research.

Worked For Song and would piss Liverpool off even more.

Only way I support that would be if it would just wind them up more. 

It’s laughable that some think he did it on purpose. He rushed out to make a play on the ball and nothing about his action remotely looked like he had any intention to hurt someone. I can’t believe the media could be so reckless to accuse him of such.
Are we there yet?

October 19, 2020, 11:22:22 AM
Reply #2665

Shogun

Administrator
Move on, shit happens.

Son deliberately took out Gomes and got full support of the media.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 19, 2020, 11:35:00 AM
Reply #2666

Bluedylan

Move on, shit happens.

Son deliberately took out Gomes and got full support of the media.

Can you imagine if Son did that to a Liverpool player, resulting in a terrible injury?

The lad would literally have to go into hiding.

I don't rate him as a player, but I am a bit worried for Pickford when he's out and about tbh. They've worked themselves up into such a frenzy about VVD and this game, that he needs to be really careful and lie low as much as possible.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 19, 2020, 11:41:18 AM
Reply #2667

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can you imagine if Son did that to a Liverpool player, resulting in a terrible injury?

The lad would literally have to go into hiding.

I don't rate him as a player, but I am a bit worried for Pickford when he's out and about tbh. They've worked themselves up into such a frenzy about VVD and this game, that he needs to be really careful and lie low as much as possible.

His not the type to lie low though is he?

Madness that violence could be an answer here. What did he do that was so wrong? He made a mistake on a football field. Delusional.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 19, 2020, 11:55:07 AM
Reply #2668

Bluedylan

His not the type to lie low though is he?

Madness that violence could be an answer here. What did he do that was so wrong? He made a mistake on a football field. Delusional.

Hopefully I'm over-thinking it too much.

It's just they're experiencing the Van Dijk injury, on top of the decisions, almost like a death. And their sense of outrage knows no bounds at the best of times. People saying that's his career over, won't be the same player again, their season is done, wishing harm on Pickford and his family. The vast majority of that will be internet and social media nonsense.

But if Pickford was to find himself in the wrong place in the next month or two, say on a night out, and a few of their fans were pissed/coked up, it wouldn't be too hard to imagine some kind of reprisals. The club should be advising him to lay low and not to put himself in any compromising situations for the time being.

The mainstream media and punditocracy aren't helping at all by feeding this narrative that it was assault and all of those things.

Like I say, hopefully I'm being over-cautious but I'd still keep my head down and put very little on social media. Liverpool fans are absolutely everywhere, even if he goes upto the North East for a night out, or wherever else.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 19, 2020, 12:32:25 PM
Reply #2669

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I hope he lies low. We have seen Ben Stokes get into it on nights out. We have also seen Pickford at the darts before so you probably right. He should just stay home.

Was watching it again. Absolutely horrendous challenge. Here is just out of control.

Also watched the Henderson offside goal, should be easily getting two hands to that. And catching it.