October 28, 2021, 09:48:07 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Burnley Friday 8pm  (Read 39668 times)

May 01, 2019, 12:23:32 AM
Reply #15

D15TIN

You might have seen this already but the last paragraph is the only official thing that I could find thus far.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/03/28/everton-extends-kit-deal-with-umbro
that maybe suggests theyre actually putting some thought into Evertons, were by far their biggest client these days, shouldn't just get some home shirt template that's the same as Hull & West Ham.

May 01, 2019, 12:30:25 AM
Reply #16

D15TIN

In fact if they've released an international shirt or a foreign teams shirt recently, it's likely itll have the same design

May 01, 2019, 01:46:36 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

Like to see Davies involved in this one.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 01, 2019, 01:50:28 AM
Reply #18

TheTone

Didn't mind them when Keane was with them, few Irish players sprinkled around the team too but they've really got on my tits this season culminating in a massive bottle job at anfield when they went one up, fucking Heaton was terrible that day and they played like they didn't give a shit once the shite equalised

Course they were well up for the City game and then there was the whole rs supporting Ashley Barnes thing and Dyche being a boyhood red

Chris Wood and Sam Vokes  always seem to score against us so they can fuck off too

They can fuck off with the Villa and West ham colours too, it will be a great day for football when they're relegated again

May 01, 2019, 02:45:43 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

Didn't mind them when Keane was with them, few Irish players sprinkled around the team too but they've really got on my tits this season culminating in a massive bottle job at anfield when they went one up, fucking Heaton was terrible that day and they played like they didn't give a shit once the shite equalised

Course they were well up for the City game and then there was the whole rs supporting Ashley Barnes thing and Dyche being a boyhood red

Chris Wood and Sam Vokes  always seem to score against us so they can fuck off too

They can fuck off with the Villa and West ham colours too, it will be a great day for football when they're relegated again

Yea they can just fuckin fuck off.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 01, 2019, 06:03:17 AM
Reply #20

Ross

Donít mind Burnley myself.

Glad we only play them twice a season and donít really have to watch of them given how they set up but the league should be about diversity. Thereís more than one way to play football with games like Sunday against City showing.

If itíd had been them playing the shite last Sunday in Cityís position thereíd have been a lot more hoping for a home win with a backs to the wall fight for your life performance. Thereíre not a massive difference between what Benitez does at Newcastle and Dyche does at Burnley and weíll all be praying he pulls it off at the weekend.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 01, 2019, 07:58:50 AM
Reply #21

American Evertonian

Anyone know when we're gonna see images of next season's kit? Normally wear it for our last home game don't we? Be nice to be able to get my kids it before they go on holidays

To be honest I havenít seen many PL clubs release next yearís kits yet.
Are we there yet?

May 01, 2019, 05:20:45 PM
Reply #22

Gary1878

Not really an awful lot to like or dislike about Burnley. A nothing team who have to work extremely hard just to keep the Status Quo. No real ambition to do anything in the league either. Dyche has done a good job of keeping them in the PL with the terrible squad they have.

Their work ethic and togetherness as a team is something to admire however, and it just shows how much can be achieved even if you don't have the skill.

May 01, 2019, 09:07:46 PM
Reply #23

D15TIN

Not really an awful lot to like or dislike about Burnley. A nothing team who have to work extremely hard just to keep the Status Quo. No real ambition to do anything in the league either. Dyche has done a good job of keeping them in the PL with the terrible squad they have.

Their work ethic and togetherness as a team is something to admire however, and it just shows how much can be achieved even if you don't have the skill.

Finished 7th last year in fairness

May 01, 2019, 09:25:14 PM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

Finished 7th last year in fairness
.....................and did the double over us   :blush:
They are a small town team with a proud history and no doubt happy to just stay in the PL..
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 02, 2019, 12:04:25 AM
Reply #25

Dr. Sponge

I donít like the Burnley accent, so letís stuff them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 02, 2019, 02:50:44 AM
Reply #26

indiantoffee1975

They will make this tough for us, and will no doubt be out for some revenge after we mauled them on boxing day. Be very surprised if we see any of the free flowing football like the last 3 homes games, partly down to the fact Burnley won't let us play that way.

Tight affair this.

May 02, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
Reply #27

Trowel

Is this the game where we traditionally fail to unveil next season's new home kit, leaving us with 2 months of selling the old one from the bargain bins?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 02, 2019, 04:29:26 PM
Reply #28

Lxxx

Yeh not really into bashing them just because they don't play expansive football to get pumped every week and sent back down to the championship where they'll probably never return from.

Dyche has a way of playing which isn't pretty but effective and it'll secure the long term future of the club under his tenure. Until he gets tempted by a West Ham or someone and both his and Burnley's fortunes will then head south.

Hope we dick them but as promoted clubs go in recent years they've been a success story.

May 02, 2019, 04:53:57 PM
Reply #29

Shogun

Administrator
Bournemouth play expansive football with Simon Francis and Steve Cook in defence, it's not a case of play shit football and stay up or play entertaining football and get relegated.

Before anyone goes on about Bournemouth having more money, most will agree they've spent it dismally anyway and Burnley signed Ben Gibson for £20m just to sit on their bench so there is money there.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:55:50 PM by Shogun »
If you're not angry, you're not listening.