August 01, 2021, 12:21:39 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Burnley Friday 8pm  (Read 36288 times)

April 30, 2019, 10:58:19 PM
Read 36288 times

American Evertonian

I respected them when they came up, and got the most out of what they had.

However, they've been in the Prem a few years, and they're getting £100m plus every season, and still playing like a League Two team.

Sod that for a game of soldiers.

I didn't mind them at all when they first came up. But their brand of football is closer to American football.
Are we there yet?

May 01, 2019, 07:58:50 AM
Reply #1

American Evertonian

Anyone know when we're gonna see images of next season's kit? Normally wear it for our last home game don't we? Be nice to be able to get my kids it before they go on holidays

To be honest I havenít seen many PL clubs release next yearís kits yet.
Are we there yet?

May 04, 2019, 04:18:03 AM
Reply #2

American Evertonian

Really want us to get ahold of Zouma. With that being said we really need a forward that can hold up play AND finish. DCL was really poor with the latter
Are we there yet?

May 04, 2019, 06:59:52 PM
Reply #3

American Evertonian

Silva spoke well of him in pre season and seemed to rate him, for whatever reason it went a bit pear shaped.

It's only my tuppence worth but I think his dad's death affected him a lot, he played against West Ham right after it but was subbed before half time, after that he was rarely seen for months. It's what's made his performances even more impressive to come in after so long out and look like he hasn't been away.

I've always liked him and there's plenty others I'd rather see off the wage bill before him.

Would be nice to know if he can keep this standard up for a whole season. If he can it decreases our needs in the middle of the pitch.
Are we there yet?