December 04, 2021, 04:30:07 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Burnley Friday 8pm  (Read 41175 times)

May 04, 2019, 12:02:41 PM
Reply #240

blue1948

It is now down to Brands ,when you think we could be without Zouma Gomes Richarlison Gueye Jags without  a real stretch of imagination .We could very well be a different team next year but I think Marco is getting it sorted out and I have enjoyed the last few performances ,something I haven't felt in a good while .It says a lot for Kurt when so many would rather sign him than Gomes ,I too would love them both to stay ,given that Morgan Schneiderlin has played his socks off for the last few games and we haven't suffered but I think Gomes is a must .

May 04, 2019, 12:36:04 PM
Reply #241

stirlingblue

It is now down to Brands ,when you think we could be without Zouma Gomes Richarlison Gueye Jags without  a real stretch of imagination .We could very well be a different team next year but I think Marco is getting it sorted out and I have enjoyed the last few performances ,something I haven't felt in a good while .It says a lot for Kurt when so many would rather sign him than Gomes ,I too would love them both to stay ,given that Morgan Schneiderlin has played his socks off for the last few games and we haven't suffered but I think Gomes is a must .

Richarlison is going nowhere this summer

May 04, 2019, 12:48:12 PM
Reply #242

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Gomez over Zouma for me. Midfielders are difficult to find and they run the game.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 04, 2019, 02:45:23 PM
Reply #243

Paddockoldie

Made up to beat them in last game. My little lad was over the moon and robbed me blind in the club shop... But first game so fuck it. Poor in second half though. Zouma has to stay if possible. We deffo need a finisher despite DCL's progress.

May 04, 2019, 04:37:14 PM
Reply #244

gizzblue

I was one of Schneiderlins biggest critics ... (French surrender monkey I called him ) but I will gladly hold my hands up and say i don't want him to leave ,whatever was bothering him he's overcome it and we are seeing the player we bought way back ....long may it continue .

Also gotta say if we can only have one of Zoum and Gomes. ...Zouma has been way more consistent for me ...week in week out the guy gives it his all .
although in a perfect world we get both .
Born not made a blue .

May 04, 2019, 04:44:52 PM
Reply #245

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I'd also keep Zouma over Gomes.

Let's hope we keep both!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 04, 2019, 04:50:57 PM
Reply #246

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Morgans done well in the past few games. If he wants to fight - keep.
Decent bid for Zouma - like to keep. Not held to ransom.
Very decent bid for Gomes - push the boat out.
Invest a LOT of money into a top rated goal scorer.
Keep our first team.
Would prefer to keep Lookman - but accept any very large offers.
Sell/release 5 or 6 dead wooders.

Onwards and upwards, without changing this fighting spirited team too much. Huge push next year, right from the onset - no fucking around.

May 04, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
Reply #247

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

May 04, 2019, 05:21:32 PM
Reply #248

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone know what Richarlison was doing for Coleman's goal? I watched it back and at no point is he even anywhere near onside, yet he pretends he is. :)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 04, 2019, 06:16:06 PM
Reply #249

UncleCarlosJustPlay

Not really arsed about Gomes. Flatters to deceive. Zouma is a genuinely good player though. Id much rather keep him if possible

May 04, 2019, 06:36:06 PM
Reply #250

Macca77

If this doesn't make you smile then nothing will, go ed little fella

https://twitter.com/Steph_Boggan/status/1124606906717343744

May 04, 2019, 06:53:41 PM
Reply #251

Evertonian in NC

I like Gomes.  I absolutely LOVE Zouma.

Second best player this season, after only Digne.
Benitez OUT.

May 04, 2019, 06:59:52 PM
Reply #252

American Evertonian

Silva spoke well of him in pre season and seemed to rate him, for whatever reason it went a bit pear shaped.

It's only my tuppence worth but I think his dad's death affected him a lot, he played against West Ham right after it but was subbed before half time, after that he was rarely seen for months. It's what's made his performances even more impressive to come in after so long out and look like he hasn't been away.

I've always liked him and there's plenty others I'd rather see off the wage bill before him.

Would be nice to know if he can keep this standard up for a whole season. If he can it decreases our needs in the middle of the pitch.
Are we there yet?

May 04, 2019, 07:08:46 PM
Reply #253

Evertonian in NC

Would be nice to know if he can keep this standard up for a whole season. If he can it decreases our needs in the middle of the pitch.

when he's right, there's an absolute elegance about his play
Benitez OUT.

May 04, 2019, 07:32:43 PM
Reply #254

UncleCarlosJustPlay

I like Gomes.  I absolutely LOVE Zouma.

Second best player this season, after only Digne.

Gueye is our player of the season. Hes criminally underrated by our fans. People on here were genuinely disappointed he wasnt sold
Hes almost impossible to replace too because hes doing the vast majority of a couple of others defensive work.
Think well have a real problem if we try and play sigurdsson and Gomes without gueye next season