General Category > The Lower Burrens Forum

Summer Wishes

(1/456) > >>

Gash:
So the season's nearly over, who are we wanting in?

It sounds like Silva and Brands have already done a lot of their work so we should hopefully see any major summer deals coming in fairly early.

We'll try and keep this thread for general incoming discussions. If a player is rumoured and there is a media story to link, start a new thread with the link. Likewise if it's a player leaving and there's a media story, start a thread for that as well. Don't be worried about starting a new thread, at the very worst we can merge it with another if one the same player already exists.

Hopefully that way it's easier for people to navigate around stories and topics rather than everything getting dropped in one thread and we end up with lots of different discussions going on at one time, it also makes it a bit easier to skip through when the thread predictably goes off topic from time to time.

Jimmywhack:
Zouma and gomes as a start

A right back
A forward who can play wide and the ten role
A centre forward

That would pretty much do for me providing there's no outs of the core squad

All the dead wood needs fucking off, like all of it however I appreciate that's gonna be difficult

blue1948:

--- Quote from: Jimmywhack on May 04, 2019, 08:52:39 PM ---Zouma and gomes as a start

A right back
A forward who can play wide and the ten role
A centre forward

That would pretty much do for me providing there's no outs of the core squad

All the dead wood needs fucking off, like all of it however I appreciate that's gonna be difficult

--- End quote ---

Well it was Summer wishes ,I don't know how much of that we will get but I agree except Sandro .Don't ask me why but I think he could be the forward we need .

Audrey Horne:
Gomes and Zouma for definite. A striker and Wan-Bissaka.

Evertonian in NC:
Zouma, a young RB, a work permit for Onyekuru.  Gomes would also be nice, but less essential.

I think we can give DCL a full season starting if the right deal doesn't emerge.  NO GROCKS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version