April 16, 2021, 12:20:59 AM

Author Topic: Adrien Rabiot  (Read 5202 times)

June 03, 2019, 09:37:18 PM
Read 5202 times

Robioto

Not a chance we will get him. There will be a huge queue of clubs that he will more likely go to.

June 04, 2019, 05:42:01 PM
Reply #1

Robioto

To tell you the truth I don’t know much about him, just that he plays in the midfield.
What type of player is he? More like Gilfy? more like Gomes?

I haven't watched him often but he's more of an all round midfielder, he's got good passing and is big (6' 2") and strong. I would say he is a bit of a mix of Gueye and Gomes, he's more mobile than Gomes but has the ability on the ball and is able to cover more ground and out his foot in like (but not as effective as) Gueye. In 50 games in 2017/18 he got 5 goals and 7 assists. I think he is most like Gomes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, my Rabiot knowledge is fairly limited.

He would certainly be a step up in quality. But really can't see him coming to us, there will be a load of teams looking at him.

June 04, 2019, 06:22:10 PM
Reply #2

Robioto

Laporte is 25, just won the treble and has never been capped.

Also Rabiot is a gobshite and it sounds like everyone who's ever met him thinks he's a little quilt.

Some other examples:

Tanguy Ndombélé 4 caps
Clément Lenglet 0 caps

June 04, 2019, 06:59:29 PM
Reply #3

Robioto

Is that right he hasn’t played since December for PSG because of his contract dispute

Yeah. Not played at all since PSG's final group stage game in the Champions League. He then sacked his own mother who was his agent to get another one to sort a summer move. Which I found quite amusing to be honest. :)