May 17, 2021, 02:25:32 AM

Author Topic: Adrien Rabiot  (Read 5301 times)

June 04, 2019, 03:52:17 AM
Read 5301 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Signing for United according to some mad account that I apparebtly follow on twitter where the fella pretends to be a football agent.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2019, 04:30:55 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never any mileage in this for me

This was my aubamayang for the year. Realistic head on from now on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2019, 04:15:26 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If the national team is a factor then the fact Digne and Zouma got call ups all last season will have helped.

Shoggs what's that Sig you bad goth

June 04, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I must confess I know little about him, but what I dont get is if hes as good as people are saying he is why has he only got 6 international caps at the age of 24? I know its France and they are a decent side, but someone who people claim is this far out of our league id have thought would be a regular for his country? And these turning down Spurs stories have little to no substance, it was a source close to him that said he was too good, never direct quotes.

Laporte is 25, just won the treble and has never been capped.

Also Rabiot is a gobshite and it sounds like everyone who's ever met him thinks he's a little quilt.