November 01, 2020, 04:37:54 AM

Author Topic: DCL  (Read 118228 times)

July 23, 2019, 05:36:06 AM
Reply #60

gizzblue

But itís the exact opposite of what you claim. Our strikers are so poor he tried a winger upfront. Not DCL is so good he forced Richarlison onto the wing. Itís literally proves the opposite of what you claim

But again your missing the main point (cos it suits you) ....Richarlson was started up front ahead of both Tosun and Niasse from early in the season ....yet even after scoring a few from there ,he was moved into the wing for DCL to play up front ...no? Do Marco must see the benefit (like the rest of us)...anywhoo ..I honestly don't know why I bother its you 'alone' on nsno who is blind to everything any player(especially DcL ) does aside hit the net ..  maybe we should fuck Pickford off to ...i mean fuck he can score for England but not us, best we fuck him off too he offers little goal threat   shakeyheadman
Born not made a blue .

July 23, 2019, 05:46:41 AM
Reply #61

boothill

Hes gona get a sack full this coming season. I can feel it in my old bones so i can

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 23, 2019, 10:58:35 AM
Reply #62

KoemansNumberTens

But again your missing the main point (cos it suits you) ....Richarlson was started up front ahead of both Tosun and Niasse from early in the season ....yet even after scoring a few from there ,he was moved into the wing for DCL to play up front ...no? Do Marco must see the benefit (like the rest of us)...anywhoo ..I honestly don't know why I bother its you 'alone' on nsno who is blind to everything any player(especially DcL ) does aside hit the net ..  maybe we should fuck Pickford off to ...i mean fuck he can score for England but not us, best we fuck him off too he offers little goal threat   shakeyheadman

Donít think youíre being particularly honest here. The 2 main factors in Richarlison not playing upfront are him being quite poor there and him being a very good winger.
Richarlison was tried as a striker because we were struggling for a decent 1. He absolutely was pushed out of position because of DCL form only not in the positive way youíre trying to spin it

July 23, 2019, 11:53:22 AM
Reply #63

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why is he doing training videos on his own. Why not just join the squad?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 23, 2019, 12:13:42 PM
Reply #64

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Why is he doing training videos on his own. Why not just join the squad?

Cos he was still on holiday. He is back with the squad now.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 23, 2019, 01:33:47 PM
Reply #65

Toddacelli

Need some fucking transfer news and quick.

The neverending DCL debate is boring the tits off me.

Fully expecting him to have a decent season in line with his progression and still have people slating him because he hasn't blown every other PL striker out of the water.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 23, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
Reply #66

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Edit : removed, took that one badly for some reason.
you certainly didn't have to..

July 23, 2019, 02:30:12 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
you certainly didn't have to..

I was in a shite mood yesterday for a some reason, sorry my mate
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2019, 02:40:20 PM
Reply #68

KoemansNumberTens

Need some fucking transfer news and quick.

The neverending DCL debate is boring the tits off me.

Fully expecting him to have a decent season in line with his progression and still have people slating him because he hasn't blown every other PL striker out of the water.

Fully expect him to score about 7 league goals, be totally ineffective half the time and have people pretend his a great (23 year old) prospect

When he starts doing as well as the strikers at wolves, West Ham and Leicester Iílll stop saying heís not good enough for Everton

July 23, 2019, 02:44:40 PM
Reply #69

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Well this thread went as expected.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 23, 2019, 02:55:22 PM
Reply #70

BlueNoseMike

Fully expect him to score about 7 league goals, be totally ineffective half the time and have people pretend his a great (23 year old) prospect

When he starts doing as well as the strikers at wolves, West Ham and Leicester Iílll stop saying heís not good enough for Everton

Bet you're a laugh at parties

July 23, 2019, 02:59:16 PM
Reply #71

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Well this thread went as expected.

Are you joking? Fresh insight with each and every post.

Makes me proud to part of such an open minded and supportive fan base.

July 23, 2019, 03:50:35 PM
Reply #72

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
So if he is going to be the main striker for us this season. How many goals are we expecting from him? 13 to keep his 1 in 3 ratio up?

July 23, 2019, 04:02:58 PM
Reply #73

Morta75

He needs to step up this season, and I think he will. 10 + goals from him this coming season.

July 23, 2019, 05:00:13 PM
Reply #74

Bluedylan

Are you joking? Fresh insight with each and every post.

Makes me proud to part of such an open minded and supportive fan base.

It's basically just KNT, answering anyone who says anything positive about DCL, anywhere in the world, at any given time.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.