April 16, 2021, 01:23:46 AM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 204697 times)

March 29, 2021, 02:50:11 AM
Reply #2625

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Why about Buendia? Can play on either flank too for a bit of flexibility.

Would love love love Buendia at Everton.

Already a super player for either flank and a ready made replacement when James leaves in a year or so.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 29, 2021, 02:55:15 AM
Reply #2626

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Actually quite insane that we have DCL, Richarlison AND Moise Kean at the club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 29, 2021, 02:55:30 AM
Reply #2627

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Congrats for understanding absolutely nothing I wrote.

How much did you watch him play? Better yet, when did you learn he was a person who existed? I'll go out on a limb to guess it was when we signed him.

Mate. Stop this nonsense.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 30, 2021, 02:56:26 AM
Reply #2628

stirlingblue

There might be a few other very high profile strikers moving this summer (Haaland, Mbappe, Kane, Patson Daka) for the richest clubs to focus on.

This made me giggle, one of those is not like the others

March 30, 2021, 03:05:22 AM
Reply #2629

sam of the south

20 goals and 5 assists in 18 Bundesliga games is pretty great, though.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 30, 2021, 04:16:06 AM
Reply #2630

Cereal Killer

Yeah Harry thinks hes a midfielder now....

March 30, 2021, 12:52:19 PM
Reply #2631

stirlingblue

20 goals and 5 assists in 18 Bundesliga games is pretty great, though.

Oh totally agreed, needs to do it for longer than he has done to be in that company though.

Also in a competitive league, Haaland did well there and it translated but the Austrian league is pretty poor

March 30, 2021, 06:40:52 PM
Reply #2632

sam of the south

Oh totally agreed, needs to do it for longer than he has done to be in that company though.

Also in a competitive league, Haaland did well there and it translated but the Austrian league is pretty poor

Yeah, totally.

Crazy productive, though, albeit in a second rate league.

I always think back to Afonso Alves scoring over a goal a game for Heerenveen, and then coming to Boro and getting about 1 in 4.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau