December 03, 2020, 08:00:36 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 151503 times)

December 15, 2019, 10:35:01 PM
Reply #15

Heisenberg

Kean clearly hadn't done what Dunc told him to do, and Dunc's creating a team that will die for each other on the pitch... Hauled him off to make sure we gotta point.

For me that's great management,no passengers allowed, play for the team or you'll get taken off regardless of if you've just come on

This.

9 touches
1/4 passes complete
0/5 duals won
3 fouls conceded.
Had to be told by Richarlison where he was meant to be playing

December 15, 2019, 10:52:50 PM
Reply #16

Heisenberg

Not sure where you got those numbers from tbh

9 touches
2/4 passing
2 ball recoveries
0/2 aerial duels

None of our forwards were getting touches during that final 30' so what was expected exactly?

Him to play in the position and with the intensity the manager asked of him? Your obsession with Kean is borderline weird. If it was Tom Davies brought on and ragged off not one person would bat an eyelid.

Peopleís intrigue and willingness of kean to come good is blinding to everyone. Heís obviously not doing something right as thats two managers now who donít seem to fancy him, even playing with 2 up top

December 15, 2019, 10:58:07 PM
Reply #17

Heisenberg

Any player dragged off after 18 minutes would raise eyebrows

Raise eyebrows yes definitely. But not the backlash this has received

December 15, 2019, 11:02:57 PM
Reply #18

Heisenberg

It's not obsession, it's knowing how you treat a young, talented investment. What actually is weird are those finding any possible reason to slag Kean off while also thinking Dunc is actually a manager beyond the next 1-2 games.

There's nothing obvious about what Kean is doing, and it's strange that you'd consider Silva's (alleged) insight as proof, considering nothing else he did was met with warm belief.

Youíve been crying for DCL to be dropped for him since Kean came in, on the back of YouTube clips youíve seen of him. Nobody has even said anything really negative about Kean. Today was harsh on him but if heís not following instruction thatís how it should be. You need out of this Kean bubble. Once he starts showing something he will get his time

December 16, 2019, 05:40:52 PM
Reply #19

Heisenberg

Hope Keans head hasnít gone like some of the posters in here. Yikes

Letís just see what Wednesday brings. I imagine his amount of game time will be an indication of the fallout of this
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:42:18 PM by Heisenberg »

December 17, 2019, 05:23:30 AM
Reply #20

Heisenberg

What is a toaster oven?

December 17, 2019, 04:11:16 PM
Reply #22

Heisenberg

Youíve missed the point - for your autism (which you do hide behind at times on here) read Keanís new environment. Also, you would still represent a sizeable investment, just in relative terms.

Cut the kid some slack, give him time to settle and develop before you decide heís a flop.

Jesus. Admittedly donít keep up a lot on here so donít know it Iv missed a lot. But not fair to use something like his Autism against him

December 17, 2019, 05:07:59 PM
Reply #23

Heisenberg

Iím not using it against him in the slightest. I was using it as an example for a situation. If you think that I, in the position I hold with the kids that I work with, would do that then you donít know me at all.

Fair enough I was not aware thatís what you did.

That aside, letís just hope Kean gets some minutes tomorrow and this can all just be swept under the carpet  nod

December 19, 2019, 06:04:00 AM
Reply #24

Heisenberg

Thought he actually made some decent runs that werenít picked up by passers

December 21, 2019, 11:19:44 PM
Reply #25

Heisenberg

Heís just 19. Think the obsession people have with him and wanting him to come good is just adding unnecessary pressure really. He will get run outs etc but miles off being ready for a lot of minutes,

Actually the main issue was poor recruitment. His signing in isolation would of been fine. But we NEEDED a first team senior striker

September 17, 2020, 11:10:50 PM
Reply #26

Heisenberg

Completely lacking any of the basics to be a decent striker let alone a top one. Canít imagine heíd get game time for any prem team let alone one with ambition. No chance heíd agree on a loan to a lesser team, and we canít afford to give minutes to someone who canít contribute. Sell and get someone who can

September 17, 2020, 11:22:46 PM
Reply #27

Heisenberg

I think what you mean is 'not showing the basic skills for us right now.' Otherwise that's just foolish.

Nothing foolish about it. If it was a lad whoíd come through our youth and shown as much as him over the past year everyone would be happy to see him leave. He have money tied up in him that we could use now we are paper thin in loads of areas, and heís not going to contribute anytime soon

September 17, 2020, 11:40:47 PM
Reply #28

Heisenberg

Be honest, what did you say about DCL when he was 20? Did you think he was shit?

Heís a good example DCL I was one of the last defending him on here last year. Could obviously see he had lots of good qualities just a bit raw, still is. But with Kean I really donít see it and unfortunately itís only going to end one way. If Liverpool had made this signing would you sitting here now thinking I wish that was us?

September 17, 2020, 11:49:07 PM
Reply #29

Heisenberg

C'mon mate, how is that even relevant to hypothesize about? Considering how much better the shite have been at bedding in youngsters, who's to say he wouldn't be performing at a level much higher than we've seen to date? He certainly did when Juve used him properly and gave him an actual consistent run (with no pressure on him to perform, I might add).

Mate heís not going get that. If he cant contribute anything Carlo isnít going to consistently play him, itís not the Kean show. He did have a good season in Italy but the goals he scored over there, heís not getting that space here.

Maybe youíre right abkht about him maybe he would do better at a club like Liverpool. But heís not going to get what he needs here unless we consistently start going 3 goals up in games heís not going to be getting long in matches if heís not offering anything. Even looking past what heís doing on the pitch, heís obviously not doing much in training or any of the managers would of given him an extended run