December 03, 2020, 08:27:20 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 151512 times)

November 04, 2019, 09:23:21 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

Not sure it was a dreadful signing, just needed to be one of two signings. Brands probably assumed he'd have fucked off niasse, sandro and tosun.

I think heís a decent long term bet (though itís probably debatable if heíll be here long term as heíll want more minutes now) but in terms of what we needed and given that we only got 1 striker it looks like a terrible decision for the short term

December 21, 2019, 11:16:46 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

I know heís not having many minutes but he was shite again today. Some stage soon it will stop being everyone elseís fault heís poor and start being his

December 21, 2019, 11:24:02 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

I
Probably when thereís some actual football around him.

Horrendous game to be an attacking sub in today.

He was 1 of many who were dreadfully poor today. I just think sometime soon people are going to expect him to sink or swim rather than make excuses for him

So far heís been as bad as Sandro

December 22, 2019, 02:21:56 AM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

9 minutes to make an impact in a game like that. 9 minutes

I realise that but he still had time to needlessly give it away 2 or 3 times. All Iím saying is the time is coming when heíll be judged on his performance rather than everyone else.

December 22, 2019, 02:34:24 AM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

I assume there was no chance Bernard was fit enough to play what was left of the game

January 13, 2020, 08:09:52 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

It's preposterous for us to ask the question but it would understandable if the lad himself asked the question, if he doesn't get much game time until the end of the season. The young very rarely have the patience and foresight required in these situations. Hopefully Ancelotti can provide that counsel.

I think thatís the danger. Thereís a chance heís going to be looking for a move back to Italy in the summer if things donít improve for him

January 19, 2020, 03:29:13 AM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

DCL is a perfect example of why you should let 19 year old strikers have time to develop and improve.

If he was shite today then so what? What do people expect from him?

Will be a long time before we see this lad show what he could have. Thatís fine though. We have two strikers scoring goals on a regular basis so let the lad learn and develop here without writing him off early doors.

What do people expect from him? I'm sure that varies but I doubt anyone expected this level of output from him after half a season. He's falling short of what every single 1 of us expected from him when he signed

Certainly not writing him off but at the same time anyone who says they haven't been so far disappointed in him is lying

January 19, 2020, 03:38:36 PM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

We should be expecting him to contribute as much as the likes of Gordon. Maybe less as heís not spent the last decade of his life at the club.

Imo itís really quite simple.

Is that what you were saying when we signed him? That really we should expect him to contribute nothing this season?

I don't know why people feel they can't admit to being disappointed while still supporting his signing in the longer term

January 19, 2020, 04:17:05 PM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Wasnít his goal return pitched at 6 for the season? So at this point Iím not disappointed whatsoever. Would be cool for him to have 6 at the half way point but this is real life weíre talking about here.

He's currently 6 short of his target of 6. Not sure how that's anything but disappointing so far.

January 19, 2020, 04:26:49 PM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

You genuinely wonít have me disappointed with any aspect of this transfer 6 months in. Youíre entitled to your opinion of course but itís madness by all accounts.

Well no goals in 6 months is the absolute minimum isn't it. Think you're lying to yourself if you're not a little disappointed with that total

January 19, 2020, 05:23:40 PM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

I donít think youíre the poster who should be giving me a heads up on whatís deemed as rational with your posting history on here. So Iíll continue to give the 19 year old from another country with about a dozen starts in his career a little more time than 6 months. Youíre free to continue to be disappointed by the above of course.

I'm only asking your opinion on them 6 months. What's more time got  to do with that? It's not disloyal to admit that so far it's been disappointing

January 19, 2020, 10:02:15 PM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

It doesn't surprise me that the same people yelling loudest that DCL was shit, then Holgate was shit...now yelling loudest that Moise is shit.

Well I was loudest on DCL but I've been said kean is shit. Just that he has been so far. It surprises me that people feel they can't admit that

January 19, 2020, 10:09:08 PM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

Very few young players can be instant sensations like Lukaku.  And even then, quite a few did nothing but bitch about what little he didn't do.

Riding out the bumpy times with young players in the squad is the only way we will ever achieve anything special again.

Which is a fair point but given that surely it's okay to acknowledge them bumps. So far it's been a big bump nowt wrong in saying that

January 19, 2020, 10:16:11 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

So the crux of the argument here is Ďwhy donít people just say heís been shiteí?

Maybe because we donít want to as it dumbs down any discussion?

I think the argument is why pretend you aren't disappointed thus far when there's zero honest debate against it being disappointing (so far)

The dumbing down is coming from people who can't be honest about the short term and then trying to attribute long term opinions to them that are being critical of the 6 months

January 20, 2020, 01:40:33 AM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

I think that's the issue I have with these conversations that we have to go through again and again

-he's been shit

-young tho isn't he, give him time

-time? Give him time? He's been shit

-right but don't you think you're being a bit short sigh-

-admit he's shit without any follow up statements and tell me I am correct.

It's not that at all. People are trying to say he hasn't been shit. That they aren't disappointed with his form so far. I don't see the people who are saying he's been shit denying there's many reasons behind that. I see people denying he's been poor though.