November 23, 2020, 10:35:50 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 149350 times)

December 16, 2019, 12:00:07 AM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Echo player ratings gave Kean a 6.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 12:15:29 AM by Brownie »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 16, 2019, 01:27:33 AM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't seem to know what he was being asked to do. Greenwood seemed to go through half the Utd playbook before he came on. Did we not do this with Kean? Has Ferguson not had time to print his playbook out yet?

How much room in a book would ‘get behind the fucking ball and welly the wee English bastards’ take up?

December 16, 2019, 02:11:40 PM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Said it since a few games into the season that he was a flop. Unfortunately being proven right.

I got hammered for saying this as it wasnt part of the bandwagon yet now Big Dunc subs hin it's ok to day he cant hack it.

Found your Secret Santa present. Do you want it wrapped?

December 16, 2019, 03:04:55 PM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Meh

Pick a different scenario

You’re a school head, you ask a young, promising teacher to do some last 30mins of exam prep for a class and give them specific topic to do

They spend the first 15mins doing something completely different

Do you just let them meander on doing completely the wrong thing for the rest of the time or step in and get someone more experienced to do it?

Would never happen - you never see the Heads near a classroom

December 16, 2019, 03:49:11 PM
Reply #19

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Bad call to take him off? Couldn't disagree more...imagine the feeling in the team if we lost despite them giving everything and more for the team, all because one player just dialed it in after coming off the bench.

Would have ruined the positive spirit Dunc's created... We go fro.two.good results to one win and yet another late defeat, leaving everyone deflated, and worse still players turning against Kean due to it being his fault.

Was it wrong to bring him on in the first place? Probably yes... But once he did he firstly tried to accommodate him by moving him up front, and when it was clear he wasn't doing what was needed still he had no choice to haul him off... The result and moral would have been potentially damaged to the point everyone goes back to how things were under Silva.

It's as a huge call, but the right one for the result and the team moving forward

Full of shit. If he hadn’t have been taken off no one would be saying ‘we should have brought him off.’ He wasnt Ali fucking Dia like.

December 16, 2019, 07:11:44 PM
Reply #20

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Old man in pub talks shite?

For someone who sticks up for mental illness, that's a pretty cutting remark

Hmmm.............

You what?

December 16, 2019, 07:28:12 PM
Reply #21

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Old man in pub has nothing to do with mental illness

Old and man are the key words

Surprisingly discriminatory for someone who sticks up for being discriminated due to mental illness

Kin hell. Stop acting like a ‘Gammon’ being offended by a ‘snowflake’

December 16, 2019, 08:40:51 PM
Reply #22

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
You are acting quite ageist though.

Is she really though? Is ‘Old man down the pub shouts’ as a comment really that offensive? Is it aimed at ‘Old men’ or ‘fathers’? It’s a ridiculous thing to get people’s knickers in a twist really. If we are at that point on here then I think some people are truly lost.

December 16, 2019, 09:32:35 PM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
It’s a casual observation, one liner, nobody getting their knickers in a twist here, you ?

Don’t try and act all casual fella - you are one of the worst for pant twisting.

December 16, 2019, 10:12:20 PM
Reply #24

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
It was a casual remark, if you can’t understand that fine but don’t get offensive, calm down dear.

Always calm dear boy.

December 16, 2019, 11:45:07 PM
Reply #25

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
English is the only language I can speak, read, or write, and after watching the 2-part Dunc interviews on ToffeeTV, my only comment was "I wish it had been subtitled." lolol

You’d be amazed and the different dialects in such a small area compared to the US. There’s a huge difference between Cardiff and Newport and we are right next to each other.

December 17, 2019, 12:12:36 AM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't, but only because I've had mild exposure to it. Hell, even in what is considered London proper!

Oh my sweet, summer child

December 17, 2019, 04:58:38 AM
Reply #27

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
For some people who is their great hope and when they get told it's a fale prophecy they dont like it.

Or people might have a teeny weeny bit more patience than our resident super blue

December 17, 2019, 05:45:13 AM
Reply #28

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
As someone said earlier

If he was in our academy what would you say?

I’d say - he’s 19, give him some time and don’t put too much pressure on him.

December 17, 2019, 05:53:15 AM
Reply #29

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Not at all.

Simply calling it as I see it and being told to fuck off in the process. Which actually just tells me I'm right because they cant show me one good performance or goal to defend his 30m fee.

As I’ve said to you before your opinion of yourself and your ability to spot greatness in players is highly inflated. He’s played a handful of games. Wait until you start your teacher training and you’re not as good as you first think you’re going to be after a few lessons and your mentor says to you ‘yeah, you’re out if your depth here, we’re going to fuck you off. You’re better off as a TA.” You’d be screaming holy fuck at not being given a chance, that you have Aspergers so that should be taken into consideration etc. But your mentor still turns round and says ‘nah lad......I can tell a mile off you’ll never make it.”

That is you at the moment