December 03, 2020, 07:08:18 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 151476 times)

August 12, 2019, 11:11:52 AM
Read 151476 times

boothill

Bullying the disabled now?  Ffs lid
His flaw being he doesn't really know how to play his position. Let's get Stephen hawking in. He only has 2 flaws. Legs don't work and is dead. Some flaws are a bigger problem than others. Not being good in the air is a flaw. Not understanding your position is a real issue

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 12, 2019, 11:23:22 PM
Reply #1

boothill

I dont think it is an insult MF.  Its a new term around here for lad,  i think so anyway
Genuine question. What does lid mean when used as an insult?

December 15, 2019, 11:33:32 PM
Reply #2

boothill

I didnt know you were a veggie BD
Proper divisive one this innit?

Those who prefer more old school, traditional values seem to like it and want to justify it.

And the tree-hugging, vegetarian, snowflake millennials are a bit less enamoured.

December 17, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
Reply #3

boothill

I dont for ine minute agree with much thomas says with regards to kean.  But to suggest its racist is fucking deplorable.  You can tell he was only talking about tactics. Anyone pointing the youre a racist finger here needs to take a good fucking long look at themselves.  Bastard shithouse behaviour that is
"Old fashioned values" instead of "continental systems seen more in Europe." Yeah, nothing thinly veiled and racist about that.

Everton has 18 "continental" players (from 3 different continents mind), 16 English-born players. Or, the same number as 9 other EPL teams, including City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, and Wolves.

Kean was late for ONE meeting, it was sorted, and he ran as many km per minute as Richarlison did. Screw your head back on. Or for the first time, whichever.

December 17, 2019, 02:56:04 PM
Reply #4

boothill

Id be more surprised if a player hadnt done that tbh mick.  You just got caught is all
I was 17, 2 acts of petulance. I shoulder barged into a lad as he was walking back from scoring a try and then high-tackled him 5 minutes later.
I say high-tackle, it was closer to a clothesline