December 03, 2020, 08:28:21 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 151514 times)

December 08, 2019, 03:30:09 PM
Reply #15

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Sing it with me if you know the tune..

"All we are sayyyyyyyyying... is give Kean a chance"

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 16, 2019, 05:54:37 AM
Reply #16

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
What the actual fuck?

That might be acceptable in the U23's with 600 watching and no TV cameras...

Fuck me. What's he done?

December 16, 2019, 11:39:05 AM
Reply #17

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Said it since a few games into the season that he was a flop. Unfortunately being proven right.

I got hammered for saying this as it wasnt part of the bandwagon yet now Big Dunc subs hin it's ok to day he cant hack it.

Fuck off mate.

He's not even had the chance to flop yet.

I'd be interested to know what standard you expected from a young boy from another country and a different league in order to be called a success.

Actually, no I wouldn't. Just cram it.

December 16, 2019, 10:55:58 PM
Reply #18

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking mental in here.

Also - how have people jumped to 'lazy' and 'ego' for not following instructions when the lad has come to a new country, trying to learn English and receiving instructions from someone with a Scottish accent.

Isn't it far more likely that failure to carry out instructions is a failure to understand?

And before anyone says anything about singling out the Scottish - I work with over 100 people who come from over 20 different countries, supporting staff all over the world and strong Scottish accents are one of the most difficult for people learning English to understand straight away. Nothing wrong with that. It's just different.

Now I suggest we all go and have a nice cup of tea and remember that we're all here because we share the same love and this site is what WE make it.

If that sounds patronising... I don't give a fuck - write to Santa. 

December 19, 2019, 07:51:02 AM
Reply #19

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Very much a diamond in the rough.

There is a long process ahead of chipping away at him to reveal what sort of player he can be before we can begin to cut, polish and see him shine for us.

It's only gametime that can chip away at him really in my opinion. Training will help with the polishing but, painful as it may be at times, gametime is the key in my opinion. Let him make mistakes, let him figure out the league and the standard he needs to be at first.

December 28, 2019, 11:49:09 PM
Reply #20

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
When he scores at Goodison, the gaffe might collapse.

Please don't call @Audrey Horne 'the gaffe'   :snigger:

Think he showed today that the longer he's left on, the more he learns and the more chances he gets. Because we're not blessed with a team that are 4-0 up at half-time every week - it's going to take a while to get him all the minutes he needs to progress - but I believe he will.

Happy with him today. Showed signs of improvement. Showed signs of confidence. He'll do well - but not overnight. Let's get behind him 100% and make it as easy as possible for him.

December 30, 2019, 06:33:18 PM
Reply #21

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
From the clips I watched - he looked like a poacher with a knack for popping up in the box.

Seeing as we do not put those balls into the box and we're not used to having a player in those positions - I don't think he's even had a chance to show us anything he's capable of yet.

January 13, 2020, 07:14:27 PM
Reply #22

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Just to clarify, I want the best for Everton and if this lad comes good then great.  I just like to judge players on what they do in a Blue shirt and not what they've done for other teams or how highly rated they are...

For me we aren't a charity case and the lad has to earn a start.  I've seen some comments saying drop/rest Richarlison against Brighton and give him ago.  If we get a penalty let him take it, bring him on when we have the game wrapped up to let him get his first goal. 

Let's see what happens towards the end of the season, but if we could recoup what we paid for him now, would you?

Nope. Long-term investment. Far more valuable asset once has been given time to mature.

February 02, 2020, 01:49:08 PM
Reply #23

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Got enough on it to carry it into Theo's path. That's a solid assist that.

April 26, 2020, 06:19:14 AM
Reply #24

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I've thought numerous times about if social media had been a thing when I grew up and it gives me the horrors!

Being a footballer at the time must have been similar.

Being a footballer AND having social media AND the state of the absolute gutter press we have today?

Fuck me. I shudder to think.

April 28, 2020, 06:23:07 PM
Reply #25

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
We've lost all control of the threads.
They'll go like this.
We'll have to re-label all the threads on a regular basis so we can keep up with what people are arguing about.

April 29, 2020, 06:04:51 PM
Reply #26

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
If we could get our money back I'd be more than happy with that, bring someone else in and file this in the 'good idea but didn't work out' file

Still don't understand these shouts.

When the lad has completed his first full season where he's played most games - then we'll know. Not at any point before.

August 15, 2020, 07:38:33 PM
Reply #27

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else had a laugh at his Instagram post?

Singing along to a song "...oh girl, oh girl - I'm not a substitute ever..."

lolol

August 20, 2020, 02:18:03 PM
Reply #28

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
This mf would turn his nose up at Daddies

September 08, 2020, 02:51:35 PM
Reply #29

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Only a section of the fanbase. Just as many (if not more) think he has loads of potential and are happy to have him at the club.

Yeah - it's usually the mad ones who shout the loudest. That doesn't mean they have the majority.