November 26, 2020, 10:37:38 AM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 149821 times)

August 11, 2019, 04:13:26 PM
Read 149821 times

Tinga

The quickness of his mind impressed me yesterday, Palace gave the ball away and he was pretty much instantly pointing and making his run, shame the ball was bad but maybe on a less windy day that's a goal. Not to go all Klopp on this though.

August 11, 2019, 09:24:36 PM
Reply #1

Tinga

If the treatment of DCL is anything to go by I really hope this lad isnít a confidence player. Heís a hot prospect but isnít going to be the magic fix every one expects. Just hope the boo boys can give him time

At what age do you stop being a hot prospect because you've got to imagine DCL is either past it or very close to being labelled an average player.

August 12, 2019, 02:51:37 PM
Reply #2

Tinga

Both somehow have 95% DCL content.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Makes sense though, both are going for the same position. I hope Kean starts versus Watford, he'll bag a few versus that defense.

August 18, 2019, 12:56:48 AM
Reply #3

Tinga

Iíd like to see us start in a 4-3-3 with:

Kean -DCL - Richarlison

Gbamin - Sig/Iwobi - Gomes

With DCL doing the grunt work freeing up Kean/Richarlison to work as inside forwards and Sig/Iwobi as the most offensive of the three. All the width to come from Coleman/Digne.

Basically copying what Liverpool do with Richarlison/Kean replacing Mane and Salah.

So DCL starts in Keans position which means Bernard is dropped, what has DCL done to deserve such a place in the team?

August 19, 2019, 02:50:04 PM
Reply #4

Tinga

Haha a vendetta. Yeah thatís it. My problem with our poor striker is that heís a hunk rather than heís poor. Fucking fuming I am at his youthful beauty

This place can be really odd, on topic comments get lambasted so heavily even to the point of personal attacks. What else are you going to say when DCL is a direct rival of Keans, he's just naturally going to be brought up in any many threads because he's a weak link in the team, one who people are just so sentimental over.

August 22, 2019, 04:18:23 PM
Reply #5

Tinga

'Brands, who has formed a shrewd negotiating partnership with chairman Kenwright, put the full force of his package in front of Kean and completed what may prove to be a transfer of real significance for Everton.'

Must be some package that.

November 12, 2019, 07:07:32 PM
Reply #6

Tinga

So was Souness right then?

December 16, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
Reply #7

Tinga

No shinnies?

December 16, 2019, 11:50:00 PM
Reply #8

Tinga

Watched the game back and I have to say Kean looked incredibly unfit and just seemed to stroll around the pitch and besides the one pass he played down the line, he didn't do much of note.

I personally wouldn't have taken him off, however if that's what the manager chooses to do to see out the game with a player such as Niasse who admittedly looked more terrier like in his closing out their defense then so be it.

March 08, 2020, 11:09:28 PM
Reply #9

Tinga

Players can improve dramatically, we've seen this with DCL. I'm willing to give somebody like Kean time.

October 04, 2020, 05:57:26 PM
Reply #10

Tinga

October 21, 2020, 03:50:53 PM
Reply #11

Tinga