December 03, 2020, 08:19:09 PM

Author Topic: Kean (On loan to PSG)  (Read 151508 times)

September 22, 2019, 08:31:33 PM
Reply #15

Waltzer

Nope. Still looked way off it.

If we're going to insist on mostly playing for crosses into the box against a team that is big and sit back, we would probably be better off with DCL.

I'm hoping after the City game, we'll try Richarlison up front again with Bernard and Iwobi wide.
We need to try something new, I'm genuinely not sure about Iwobi, he seems like a top bloke, but to me it looks like we spent 30odd million on someone who's worst than Bernard in that position. I'm a big fan of Sig, but I wouldn't be against playing Iwobi or Bernard in the whole as I think they both offer a bit more at the moment

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 23, 2019, 03:27:25 AM
Reply #16

Waltzer

He's got to be given time to find his feet before we set any targets for him.

Madness putting all that pressure on one so inexperienced.
100% right, but that's why you have to question Brands and the board as that's essentially what they've done.

September 23, 2019, 03:43:41 AM
Reply #17

Waltzer

I'd try him on the right.

We need Richarlison as close to the six yard box as possible, he's literally a waste of 50m over on the right, and him plus Coleman is a total black hole for possession.

Bernard Richarlison Kean

Iwobi
      Delph         Davies
I could be completely misreading it but I think the chemistry isn't there with Coleman and Ricky, i see it with Digne and Bernard but something never seems right with the relationship between Coleman and Ricky and think he would be better used elsewhere.

September 23, 2019, 07:17:02 PM
Reply #18

Waltzer

Can I ask - has any of this prompted any revision of DCL's performances and how he was judged?
No, not at all. Kean is 3 years younger and shouldn't have been put in this position. He looks like he has a lot to offer, DCL genuinely doesn't. Neither should be starting games, 1 of them as he's very young and new to the league the other as he's not good enough

October 06, 2019, 04:17:24 AM
Reply #19

Waltzer

October 09, 2019, 11:02:09 PM
Reply #20

Waltzer

Mate, do you work for Hindsight Capital Management by any chance?
He can tell you last night's lotto results too if you want them!!?

October 22, 2019, 02:23:25 AM
Reply #21

Waltzer

According to some random sites Milan are looking at signing him in January

October 22, 2019, 02:48:14 AM
Reply #22

Waltzer

They can piss off. We haven't even had chance to get his fucking wrapper off yet!
Yep, sounds like bs and can't even see us entertaining it unless he's properly struggling to settle, but even if that is true id make him stay as its only been about 4 months

November 05, 2019, 12:05:32 AM
Reply #23

Waltzer

Yeah but it's not just here or elsewhere on the interwebz. Brands is on record as saying only under 25s. Whether they stick to that or not remains to be seen but given how it's worked out this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they rethought that strategy.

Besides, when did a player's prime not be 27-30? Did I miss a memo?
Considering we signed Delph 29, Gomes 26, Sidebe 27 and Lossl 30 in the last window I don't know how much truth there is in what he said? I think that's the ideal scenario, but basically they don't care if its the right deal, which is right.

November 10, 2019, 02:53:43 AM
Reply #24

Waltzer

I hope I'm wrong, but I think there might be some substance in those rumours that he's going back to Italy in January

November 13, 2019, 04:06:57 AM
Reply #25

Waltzer

Rumours Mina Raiola is pissy and he's touting Kean to AC for a move in January

November 13, 2019, 12:48:42 PM
Reply #26

Waltzer

November 13, 2019, 10:41:39 PM
Reply #27

Waltzer

This incident is why I'm hopeful that the Norwich game to be his breakthrough. You can see Silva now, 'he has focused really hard in the last few weeks, knuckled down and deserved his chance and got his goal'. This is coming on at 60 minutes and scoring our 4th

November 14, 2019, 12:03:03 AM
Reply #28

Waltzer

Reckon when he scores silva is gunna go skitz on the sideline.

Honestly could not care one jot about being late. I understand it maybe portents to wider darker things but tbh I think he's just a teenager, and still absolutely cannot wait to see him up top with Wobes sliding him in behind cbs from the 10. Q
I get where you're coming from but they're in a privileged position with no real excuses for being late, it's a lack of respect. I'm assuming it wasn't something like an accident, or car broke down as you'd think that would be understandable and wouldn't result in the same action, therfore it must be more of him oversleeping or something along those lines which isn't acceptable and I think it's right to highlight the standards expected of people.

December 02, 2019, 05:58:17 PM
Reply #29

Waltzer

The effort yesterday showed he's a natural goalscorer. You'd need to be to even think that was on. DCL wouldn't have even contemplated it.
I did feel a bit sorry for DCL yesterday as he was really isolated, but you're right, the only way you see that from DCL is if he miss hits a cross or something, that was pure instinct and highlighted more than enough why we need to start seeing him more, even his direct approach was refreshing