November 29, 2020, 04:53:03 AM

Author Topic: Jonjo Kenny  (Read 13218 times)

July 30, 2020, 12:30:23 AM
Reply #60

Waltzer

According to The Telegraph, West Ham United manager David Moyes wants to bring Everton right-back Jonjoe Kenny to the London Stadium this summer.

The Hammers have Ryan Fredericks and Ben Johnson as their options in the position, but are looking for another quality addition and Moyes is looking to reunite with the Toffees academy graduate.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 30, 2020, 12:57:16 AM
Reply #61

Thornton_19

https://tbrfootball.com/report-west-ham-want-23-year-old-everton-defender/
32 million please Davey. English premium and all that.
Also add ons and a sell on clause...cheers mate.

July 30, 2020, 01:04:55 AM
Reply #62

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
According to The Telegraph, West Ham United manager David Moyes wants to bring Everton right-back Jonjoe Kenny to the London Stadium this summer.

The Hammers have Ryan Fredericks and Ben Johnson as their options in the position, but are looking for another quality addition and Moyes is looking to reunite with the Toffees academy graduate.

Go on...
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

July 30, 2020, 01:07:13 AM
Reply #63

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
32 million please Davey. English premium and all that.
Also add ons and a sell on clause...cheers mate.

Hell I'd take half that. Got to imagine we had 12m earmarked for Sidibe just in case, so could probably buy a nice RB for 28m or so.

July 30, 2020, 01:25:24 AM
Reply #64

Macca77

20 million at least, why not eh

July 30, 2020, 01:52:15 AM
Reply #65

Waltzer

July 30, 2020, 01:57:17 AM
Reply #66

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Sorry, this is where words on a screen can't convey the tone. My mates and I always say 'Go on...' when we hear something we like lol and want it to happen.

edit: like, tell me more pls!

July 30, 2020, 02:07:30 AM
Reply #67

Paddockoldie

I'd want to see if or how he's progressed before cutting him lose. He shows passion for the shirt, tries to make an impact so he's already ahead of most of those other lazy bastards. Moyes knows a decent player and we know that from experience.

July 30, 2020, 02:10:36 AM
Reply #68

KoemansNumberTens

I'd want to see if or how he's progressed before cutting him lose. He shows passion for the shirt, tries to make an impact so he's already ahead of most of those other lazy bastards. Moyes knows a decent player and we know that from experience.

We have to start being brave. If we see how hes progressed then so does everyone else. Its what we keep doing and its why we never get fuck all for our young players that dont make it with us.

July 30, 2020, 02:13:02 AM
Reply #69

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

For some reason after reading the 'lazy bastards' portion of your comment, the Sex Pistols "(I'm a) Lazy Sod" began playing through my head.

July 30, 2020, 02:23:39 AM
Reply #70

Paddockoldie

We have to start being brave. If we see how hes progressed then so does everyone else. Its what we keep doing and its why we never get fuck all for our young players that dont make it with us.

Meant to quote.. there's nothing brave about taking Sidibe on mate. I know we never took the option to sign him but he was poor more than good. I remember a few whipped crosses but the image of liverpool youth ripping him apart lingers longer. All we have to do is check Kenny out before spaffing millions on a position that has less urgency than the midfield. If he's not improved, then yeah shift him. There's always a buyer... we bought enough shite to prove that.

July 30, 2020, 02:26:01 AM
Reply #71

Cozzie

What ever happened to that Sam Byram bloke that West Ham where pulling their cocks off that they beat us too?

Wasn't he a right back?

July 30, 2020, 02:30:49 AM
Reply #72

KoemansNumberTens

Meant to quote.. there's nothing brave about taking Sidibe on mate. I know we never took the option to sign him but he was poor more than good. I remember a few whipped crosses but the image of liverpool youth ripping him apart lingers longer. All we have to do is check Kenny out before spaffing millions on a position that has less urgency than the midfield. If he's not improved, then yeah shift him. There's always a buyer... we bought enough shite to prove that.

We need to make a quick decision though. We let him have a shit year with us before we decide then we wont get what wed potentially get now.

Weve a list of them. Pennington, dowell, garbutt. Gave them new contracts gave them time to confirm they werent good enough and got stuck with them

July 30, 2020, 02:36:42 AM
Reply #73

Paddockoldie

We need to make a quick decision though. We let him have a shit year with us before we decide then we wont get what wed potentially get now.

Weve a list of them. Pennington, dowell, garbutt. Gave them new contracts gave them time to confirm they werent good enough and got stuck with them

Agree on that mate. I'm thinking pre season trial, not a year. We must have had people watching him on loan so half job done if so. At least let Carlo have a look before binning. Remember McCall? We bought him back if I remember right..

July 30, 2020, 02:36:53 AM
Reply #74

Bluedylan

What ever happened to that Sam Byram bloke that West Ham where pulling their cocks off that they beat us too?

Wasn't he a right back?

Turned out to be shit, much like Kyle Naughton, who everyone said was the better of the two Kyles (compared to Walker).
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.