January 21, 2021, 02:12:48 AM

Author Topic: Howard's Way  (Read 15429 times)

October 28, 2020, 01:15:09 AM
Reply #150

sam of the south

Got the DVD arriving today.

Glitchiest DVD I’ve ever seen.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 28, 2020, 02:34:32 AM
Reply #151

sam of the south

“Reid’s cross,💥GRAY! What a fantastic goal!”
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 28, 2020, 03:14:40 AM
Reply #152

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Watched the film again on sunday night, then youtubed the highlights of the bayern game, highlights dont the agression of the game justice

Have that game on DVD too - an amazing night and the roar of the crowd when the comeback was complete against Bayern, still sends shivers down my spine.

October 29, 2020, 12:38:29 AM
Reply #153

Trowel

Not really related to this, but probably the best thread for it - Gary Lineker with the story of Howard Kendall negotiating his fee with the transfer tribunal board.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08wl7jd
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 29, 2020, 12:49:47 AM
Reply #154

sam of the south

Not really related to this, but probably the best thread for it - Gary Lineker with the story of Howard Kendall negotiating his fee with the transfer tribunal board.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08wl7jd

Aww, that was beautiful.
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2020, 07:18:59 PM
Reply #155

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just watched Trevor Steven interview Carlo in relation to this.

Went onto Amazon to buy it and watch on Prime but not able to do so as you need an English bank account. How have overseas blues managed to get round this?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

December 19, 2020, 09:12:52 PM
Reply #156

sam of the south

Just watched Trevor Steven interview Carlo in relation to this.

Woah, where do I find this interview?
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2020, 09:22:03 PM
Reply #157

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Woah, where do I find this interview?
Was on the Everton page on Facebook this morning.

“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

December 19, 2020, 09:29:55 PM
Reply #158

sam of the south

Was on the Everton page on Facebook this morning.

When did Trev morph into Ian Botham? 🤔
Henry David Thoreau

December 19, 2020, 10:11:12 PM
Reply #159

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

When did Trev morph into Ian Botham?
Haha I was trying to think who he reminded me of.

December 31, 2020, 06:23:07 PM
Reply #160

Gash

Global Moderator
It's on Sky Documentaries Channel 114 just now if anyone wants to see it. It's available to download as well if you missed the beginning like me.

December 31, 2020, 08:05:05 PM
Reply #161

Simon Paul

Administrator
It's on Sky Documentaries Channel 114 just now if anyone wants to see it. It's available to download as well if you missed the beginning like me.
Got to be the weirdest way to start a film about Howard Kendall so probably best to skip it. It adds nothing to the film at all other than about 5 minutes of run time.