General Category > The Lower Burrens Forum

Jan Window

(1/419) > >>

brap2:
OK bit early, but saw the rumours about Pacienca from Frankfurt. Apparently we're in talks up to 20m I think it was?

Ex-porto, currently playing for an exciting Frankfurt team, 5 non-pen goals and one assist in 11 appearances.

Skillful, elegant centre forward who brings others into play. Elpivote likened him to Berba the other week.

Aside from that I am quite certain we will look for a centre back, and hopefully a centre mid. Hopefully with Gibson out on loan, Schneiderlin, Tosun, Niasse, and Stek out for good maybe.

We'll sticky this.

As usual try and keep it to general discussions and if there's any links to specific players start a new thread on it, that we we don't end up with several discussions/players all getting dumped in one place. It makes it a bit easier to follow the thread.

Jimmywhack:
Bizarre article stating we are after a marksman son have highlighted this lad who has 9 in 23 and from what I've read has great touch but little pace....  Not sure he would fit tbh
--- Quote from: brap2 on November 17, 2019, 05:30:47 PM ---OK bit early, but saw the rumours about Pacienca from Frankfurt. Apparently we're in talks up to 20m I think it was?

Ex-porto, currently playing for an exciting Frankfurt team, 5 non-pen goals and one assist in 11 appearances.

Skillful, elegant centre forward who brings others into play. Elpivote likened him to Berba the other week.

Aside from that I am quite certain we will look for a centre back, and hopefully a centre mid. Hopefully with Gibson out on loan, Schneiderlin, Tosun, Niasse, and Stek out for good maybe.

--- End quote ---

Thornton_19:
A lot of it i think will depend on how the sides doing. Cant see is spending money is Silvas position is still wobbly. If we get through Dec/Jan looking good i think we will spend though.

indiantoffee1975:
Couple of loan deals i'd imagine. Centre back and a midfielder.

ajax_andy:
Can't see us splashing the cash on a striker in Jan when we have Richarlison, DCL, Kean and Tosun all available to play in that position.

We need a first choice CM and possibly a DM that can compete with Gbamin once back... And definitely an experienced CB on loan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version