January 25, 2021, 04:14:54 PM

Author Topic: Bernard  (Read 31427 times)

December 19, 2019, 11:52:21 PM
Reply #15

Cereal Killer

Hes clearly not fit

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Definitely rushed back as weve no one else

December 20, 2019, 12:13:47 AM
Reply #16

Thornton_19

He's clearly not fit

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
This is it exactly, hes clearly been rushed back and can only manage 50 or so minutes.

December 20, 2019, 03:11:15 AM
Reply #17

markB

Well, he has 5 goals & 5 assists, so we could probably start there.

4 and 5

but if you read it I asked about last year 2 and 1 save you time looking it up , so 7 more , go for it ( for me 2 more were he got the quick counter attack going )

December 27, 2019, 08:24:54 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was excellent yesterday, some of his through balls on the turn for Digne and the forward players were some of my favourite passes of the season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 27, 2019, 08:48:50 PM
Reply #19

Waltzer

Thought he was excellent yesterday, some of his through balls on the turn for Digne and the forward players were some of my favourite passes of the season.
Looked like he had much more of a free role, really hard to pick up

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

December 27, 2019, 08:56:21 PM
Reply #20

blueski

Seems like this is much more of a natural role for him hope to see it continue; we actually played some very good football with him moving the ball around the attacking third
Nil Satis

December 27, 2019, 09:00:00 PM
Reply #21

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Seems like this is much more of a natural role for him hope to see it continue; we actually played some very good football with him moving the ball around the attacking third

Agreed, and they were parked! Imagine him doing this with more space.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

January 12, 2020, 03:15:50 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was starting to think that for the wages he is on, we might be better finding a buyer and re-upping.

Could he be a real integral part of Carlos side? He's quality on the ball and makes others around him better. Creates space for Digne and whenever is close to him, and has the ability to make passes in the final third.

He is one of those though that can either pull a ball out the sky and cryuff it first time, or will let 3 or 4 bounce off him or behind him randomly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 12, 2020, 03:47:23 AM
Reply #23

Lxxx

I do wonder if he is a bit of a luxury player though.

I do like him and think hes a great footballer but in this system there needs to be some end product from that position and Im not sure he will ever post the numbers that is required.

Maybe with three different midfielders alongside him to chip in it wont matter as he does link everything superbly, but I just feel he doesnt trouble the final third enough for someone with his ability.

January 12, 2020, 04:02:04 AM
Reply #24

SpankRock

Emerging as a very smart footballer for us. I do wonder though if he's a bit too focused on Richarlison and misses balls to others.

January 12, 2020, 05:08:48 AM
Reply #25

sam of the south

Always said he could pull the strings centrally.

Im glad Silva never saw it, because he might still be here.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 12, 2020, 05:48:18 AM
Reply #26

eyesalwaysblue

A joy to watch running with the ball today..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 12, 2020, 06:38:32 AM
Reply #27

blueski

not sure where all this complaining is about; with him in the team under Carlo we look like an actual football team with a bit of quality in the attacking third... love a brazilian playmaker
Nil Satis

January 12, 2020, 07:50:52 AM
Reply #28

MmmblueBernard

Love him
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 12, 2020, 02:15:27 PM
Reply #29

Bluedylan

All of the above is true really. Quality little player who Ancelotti clearly likes and was possibly pleasantly surprised to find here, but he does also need to stay fit and start putting some decent numbers on the board in goals and assists.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.