January 21, 2021, 01:26:54 AM

Author Topic: Carlo’s Way  (Read 112329 times)

January 14, 2021, 05:17:28 AM
Reply #1905

Macca77

Villa game almost certainly gonna be called off meaning a nice little break for the players, DCL and Allan should both be back by the time we play Leicester on the 27th. Up Carlos blues

January 14, 2021, 06:03:18 AM
Reply #1906

GrantyBoy78

Villa game almost certainly gonna be called off meaning a nice little break for the players, DCL and Allan should both be back by the time we play Leicester on the 27th. Up Carlos blues
And we’ll be playing Sheffield Wednesday’s kids in the cup. Proper chance to rest and rotate. Maybe they’ll play for financial reasons, but wouldn’t be surprised if that game gets called off too. That would genuinely we surreal; playing a Championship team’s academy.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 14, 2021, 02:00:21 PM
Reply #1907

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
For almost every manager for as long as I can remember, the biggest issue has been no Plan B. They've been about as effective as expected with the tools they have when everyone was fit and the opposing manager's strategy was as expected too.

When players were out, or underperforming, or opposition tactics were a surprise- we were fucked. No Plan B.

Enter Carlo Ancelotti.

Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D - all the way through to Z. And this mf has discovered new letters in the alphabet no-one else knows about!

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Carlo is Special Forces, no doubt.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 18, 2021, 08:30:33 PM
Reply #1908

Danny

For almost every manager for as long as I can remember, the biggest issue has been no Plan B. They've been about as effective as expected with the tools they have when everyone was fit and the opposing manager's strategy was as expected too.

When players were out, or underperforming, or opposition tactics were a surprise- we were fucked. No Plan B.

Enter Carlo Ancelotti.

Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D - all the way through to Z. And this mf has discovered new letters in the alphabet no-one else knows about!

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Carlo is Special Forces, no doubt.

You’re a mad bastard!!

January 18, 2021, 08:41:42 PM
Reply #1909

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Did enjoy this from Fear Itself at the time. Applies here now as well: