Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2019-20

Liverpool v Everton FA Cup

(1/234) > >>

Shogun:
Here we go again.

Sunday at 16:01 live on BBC.

Who knows, maybe we can take them back to Goodison.

Expecting a comfortable home win with Minamino scoring.

GLewis:
What’s the deal with the 1 min past kick offs?

Anyway we’re never going to get over our issues with them unless we start beating them so this is a great opportunity :)

Audrey Horne:
Defo winning this

YankeeBlue214:
I doubt Liverpool puts out an even remotely competitive side (look at who they started vs Villa in the Carabao, and that was a quarterfinal). Klopp just doesn't care about the Cups, and they've had just as tightly-packed run of fixtures in the past 30 as we have.

That said, the City game really showed just how exhausted we are as a squad. I'm not sure who we can even start to overcome the Shite's B team. I think Kean & Walcott are givens to start. Hopefully Bernard is fine (I think he just took a cut on his leg?), and we're going to see Morgan like it or not. May see Baines back as well. The rest I just don't know about. DCL and Richarlison were as tired as I've seen them.

And it's Everton vs Liverpool. What is it, 40, 41 straight competitive matches without a win for us? Maybe our 8k supporters can will us to victory.

Jimmywhack:
So everybody can take a minute to think about theirs and others wellbeing
--- Quote from: GLewis on January 02, 2020, 08:07:52 PM ---What's the deal with the 1 min past kick offs?

Anyway we're never going to get over our issues with them unless we start beating them so this is a great opportunity :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version