Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2019-20

Everton v Newcastle

(1/163) > >>

Shogun:
Didn't see too much to worry about in the reverse fixture but they're probably the best in the league at the moment for defending deep and absorbing pressure but still posing a threat in attack which is basically what they did to beat Chelsea.

I don't see it happening but I'd bring Holgate into midfield as Keane should be alright against this sort of team but we are limited in our options here.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Sidibe Davies Holgate Bernard
Richarlison DCL

Mostly I can't stand to see Walcott, Delph or Schneiderlin though.

TheRam:
Canít have six defenders on the pitch against Newcastle.

Shogun:

--- Quote from: TheRam on January 19, 2020, 10:06:01 PM ---Canít have six defenders on the pitch against Newcastle.

--- End quote ---

Holgate is a defender but has more creativity in his left testical than Delph, Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson combined.

Dr. Sponge:
Delph yesterday made me want Sigurdson back.

I'd keep Holgate at the back, he is growing each game on the ball and we'll need that at home with more of the ball.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Holgate Baines

Sidibe Davies Sigurdsson Bernard

DCL Richarlison

Paddockoldie:
Time to give Baines some game time.. Hope Gordon gets on at some point so he  can progress. Hope Davies has a better game in terms of passing and not falling over...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version