Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2019-20

Matchday 25: Watford vs Everton - Feb 1, 2020 Thread

(1/164) > >>

YankeeBlue214:
I'm sorry! I couldn't help it and why not. Let's start arguing about our next match already.

Time: 3:00pm GMT / 10:00am ET
Where: Vicarage Road
Weather: who knows (8 days early it's 11 C / 51 F, chance of rain)

Form:
Watford - L D W W W
Everton - D D W L W

Probably won't get it, but I'd really like to see this starting XI

I envision Bernard continuing his inside 10 role while Richy drifts inside as a false 9, then each move back out wide when defending. This would of course require Schneiderlin to be good 2 games in a row, and trust that Sigurdsson is fit, and can put in a shift.

Evertonian in NC:
Can't we just blood Adeniran for the hell of it, so I don't have to see Schneiderlin or Delph crab their way across my screen?

Otherwise, I love this.  I wonder if things will look a bit 4-3-3 at times with Richarlison, DCL, and Big Moise all in the XI.  When we can choose 2 of 3 among Gbamin, Gomes, and Siggy (as well as Iwobi as an attack-minded option)...I think we could be pretty effective this way.  And damned fun to watch.

Dr. Sponge:
Kean played well but I'd bring Richarlison straight back in alongside DCL. Maybe start Kean in a similar side to the OP in the next home game.

It'll be a tough game against these, I'm not expecting a win. Watford are powerful, hard working and have a mental toughness under Pearson. If it becomes battle of wills and work rate, they come out on top against our lot.

Hope I'm wrong.

D15TIN:
Schneiderlin was really good against Newcastle, no doubt he'll be back to being really shite again against Watford.

---------------Pickford

--------Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne

Richarlison Schneiderlin Sigurdsson Bernard

-----------------Kean DCL

D15TIN:

--- Quote from: Dr. Sponge on January 24, 2020, 10:44:36 PM ---Kean played well but I'd bring Richarlison straight back in alongside DCL. Maybe start Kean in a similar side to the OP in the next home game.

It'll be a tough game against these, I'm not expecting a win. Watford are powerful, hard working and have a mental toughness under Pearson. If it becomes battle of wills and work rate, they come out on top against our lot.

Hope I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---
could take Walcott out and have richarlison right hand side

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version