Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2019-20

Chelsea v Everton

(1/147) > >>

Shogun:
May as well get this going.

I believe they're playing the shite on Tuesday in the cup? The only thing stopping us from winning this game is our big game away form mentality in my opinon.

I'm expecting:

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Baines/Digne
Walcott Gomes Delph Sigurdsson
Richarlison DCL

Waltzer:

--- Quote from: Shogun on March 02, 2020, 10:53:43 PM ---May as well get this going.

I believe they're playing the shite on Tuesday in the cup? The only thing stopping us from winning this game is our big game away form mentality in my opinon.

I'm expecting:

Pickford
Richarlison DCL

--- End quote ---
Think Baines warrants keeping his place in the team, Digne hasn't been great this season so happy for him to bide his time

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

YankeeBlue214:
I've yet to be right on the starting XI, so here's to hoping.

Pickford ugh
Sidibe Holgate Mina Baines
Walcott Davies Gomes Bernard
DCL Richarlison
Really do think we can pull a result here. Chelsea just isn't that good, or at best, consistent (6-3-5 at Stamford Bridge).

Gash:
Keep Digne on the bench for a while when he's fit, make him work for his place rather than walk straight back in like he did previously. Been well below his best most of the season.

Paddockoldie:

--- Quote from: Shogun on March 02, 2020, 10:53:43 PM ---May as well get this going.

I'm expecting:

Pickford
Richarlison DCL

--- End quote ---

Not sure I want to see Delph in an Everton team again mate. I'd play Davies instead of him but Gomes is a must starter. I'd also play Bernard as I think he'll suit a game like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version