November 01, 2020, 04:37:30 AM

Author Topic: Kit manufacturers and sponsors  (Read 30583 times)

May 20, 2020, 09:21:27 PM
Reply #30

Toddacelli

They made the classic white and purple Real Madrid kit with teka as the sponsor.

I’m in.

That was a kit.

Everton join Hummel in record-breaking new kit deal.

In completely unrelated news, Danish indie-sportswear manufacturer buoyed by investment from little-known Russian steel magnate.

(Come on - we all know Uncle Ali is behind all our income streams these days lolol )

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 20, 2020, 09:23:03 PM
Reply #31

GrantyBoy78

Worst kept secret, but glad it’s been confirmed. So many shite rumours flying around, it’s always good when it comes to fruition and proves who genuinely is ITK.

Made up, love their kits. Hoping it’s more retro than that shite Rangers one from this season.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

May 20, 2020, 09:24:56 PM
Reply #32

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 20, 2020, 09:34:59 PM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

Is this true?doesn't sound very Everton to be that prepared!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Fanatics have sorted it all. Last year was a shambles as we signed the deal fairly late and it delayed everything. Despite uncertainty around commercial sponsors and the pandemic, they’ve had more of a running jump at this summer.

I first heard Hummel were going to make the kits about 3 months ago, and that was from a non-Evertonian Fanatics employee.

Fanatics sourced and negotiated kit ‘partners’ on our behalf. Hummel branded but will be manufactured and distributed by Fanatics.

May 20, 2020, 09:41:14 PM
Reply #34

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fanatics have sorted it all. Last year was a shambles as we signed the deal fairly late and it delayed everything. Despite uncertainty around commercial sponsors and the pandemic, they've had more of a running jump at this summer.

I first heard Hummel were going to make the kits about 3 months ago, and that was from a non-Evertonian Fanatics employee.

Fanatics sourced and negotiated kit "partners' on our behalf. Hummel branded but will be manufactured and distributed by Fanatics.

Yeah seems like the hummel rumour has been knocking about for ages.

Hoping they do something original and specific for us and I guess just stylish. Feel like the le coq sportif kit with the collar was the last nice home kit we had

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2020, 09:45:01 PM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Few fan mock ups I saw

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2020, 09:59:29 PM
Reply #36

Macca77

Umbro fucked up last year didn't they, had to delay the release of our kit because of it

May 20, 2020, 10:01:25 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fanatics have sorted it all. Last year was a shambles as we signed the deal fairly late and it delayed everything. Despite uncertainty around commercial sponsors and the pandemic, they’ve had more of a running jump at this summer.

Fanatics sourced and negotiated kit ‘partners’ on our behalf. Hummel branded but will be manufactured and distributed by Fanatics.

Fanatics are manufacturing them? I don't like the sound of that.

Do they do anyone elses?

Fishy this.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2020, 10:16:43 PM
Reply #38

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Umbro fucked up last year didn't they, had to delay the release of our kit because of it

I was at the kit launch and it seemed like that.

Got the impression Umbro or whoever was actually designing it only knew of it at the very last minute.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2020, 10:21:10 PM
Reply #39

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Nice article about us in today's Danish papers..  https://www.bt.dk/fodbold/hummel-lander-historisk-aftale-med-premier-league-gigant. Think you will  need Google Translate ...   gigant  ......

May 20, 2020, 10:51:49 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Talking myself into being very suspicious of this deal.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2020, 11:37:24 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Talking myself into being very suspicious of this deal.

What’s making you suspicious?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2020, 11:41:56 PM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What’s making you suspicious?

The way the announcement for the 2019 extension has been deleted from the OS, and the press releases saying it's 'double' umbro. Something odd has gone on there.

The fact fanatics are involved in the manufacturing, I don't know anything about kits like but aren't fanatics our distribution partners, why would they manufacture the kits unless it was a margin thing. Making cheaper kits w Hummel branding, like when brands do a white label version of their product for a supermarket.

May 21, 2020, 12:33:48 AM
Reply #44

Waltzer

It's basically a blank canvas isn't it, no more generic Umbro or Nike shite
I thought people said that was the one upside of going with umbro, that it was a blank canvas? I suspect this'll look very similar to a lot of other hummel kits, but id rather that than umbro

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app