October 30, 2020, 01:29:42 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 12455 times)

May 24, 2020, 04:52:02 PM
Read 12455 times

ally2

About his struggles with form and injury:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52771317

May 24, 2020, 05:27:31 PM
Reply #1

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Nobody should suffer like that for trying to do their job. Yes I count playing football a job.
If a professional musician in an orchestra is counted as his work, why not footballers?
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

May 24, 2020, 08:14:27 PM
Reply #2

ally2

Rarely do we really know what is going on with players. And rarely is this considered when players go through bad performances or form. Surprising really given the increased mental health awareness generally.

May 24, 2020, 09:40:39 PM
Reply #3

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's a good lad and he's a good defender when he's on form, I maintain he's a good player and would like to see him succeed with us

May 24, 2020, 09:44:46 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's a good lad and he's a good defender when he's on form, I maintain he's a good player and would like to see him succeed with us

He was decent last season alongside Zouma. This season hasn't been as good, guess both he and Mina need a Zouma type alongside them? Hope he succeeds though of course. The experience will have made him stronger for sure.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

May 24, 2020, 10:05:12 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Too slow for me, hope he is able to enjoy a good rest of his career in the prem and has lots of good things about his game but he turns like a canal boat and anything in behind is impossible for him to catch
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 24, 2020, 10:31:35 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

He's one of a few players we've signed that I like and want him to succeed, good defender but a liability for to often, looks a better player when he's got big commanding centre half along side him

May 24, 2020, 11:03:44 PM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
He's played nearly 100 games for us and I've seen enough to know he's not the CB we need.

I do wish him nothing but success but it shouldn't be with us.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

May 26, 2020, 02:46:06 AM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

He shouldn't worry many of us who suffer mental health troubles have money troubles as well, and many with no homes, so he really shouldn't bother about top flight football not really being his level, lovely lad though.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 26, 2020, 02:57:12 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
He shouldn't worry many of us who suffer mental health troubles have money troubles as well, and many with no homes, so he really shouldn't bother about top flight football not really being his level, lovely lad though.

Whenever Iím depressed I just think of starving Ethiopian children and suddenly Iím right as rain again.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

May 26, 2020, 03:01:32 AM
Reply #10

74Blue

That's always thrown in though "What's he got to be depressed about, he's on grands a week". Unfortunately, depression doesn't work like that, it doesn't descriminate. It gets hold of you and just squeezes tighter and tighter until you can't breathe. It doesn't matter how much money you have or how happy you appear on the outside, depression is a cunt!

May 26, 2020, 03:06:28 AM
Reply #11

eyesalwaysblue

Whenever Iím depressed I just think of starving Ethiopian children and suddenly Iím right as rain again.
Whenever i feel a bit down about footballers virtue signalling with a bit of depression, i think about escaping from a police van and being captured again, suffering schizophrenia from drugs and drink related psychosis and never seeing home for months at a time, after being sectioned and held
 at the will of a load of cruel bastards they actually call nurses and doctors, so i feel the need to call this for the bullshit it is.

May 26, 2020, 03:17:10 AM
Reply #12

eyesalwaysblue

That's always thrown in though "What's he got to be depressed about, he's on grands a week". Unfortunately, depression doesn't work like that, it doesn't descriminate. It gets hold of you and just squeezes tighter and tighter until you can't breathe. It doesn't matter how much money you have or how happy you appear on the outside, depression is a cunt!
Michael Keane gets the blues, he is not mentally ill, they are demeaning real mental illness with this bollocks, he's caused more depression for blues watching him fucking play.

May 26, 2020, 03:40:18 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Whenever i feel a bit down about footballers virtue signalling with a bit of depression, i think about escaping from a police van and being captured again, suffering schizophrenia from drugs and drink related psychosis and never seeing home for months at a time, after being sectioned and held
 at the will of a load of cruel bastards they actually call nurses and doctors, so i feel the need to call this for the bullshit it is.

What on earth is virtue signalling a bit of depression
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 26, 2020, 03:59:13 AM
Reply #14

KoemansNumberTens

Itís not a competition though. He can be suffering too even if heís less ill and less outwardly to suffer about. Also while heís not been brilliant too flight football is his level. Thereís no doubt heís good enough to play premier league football