October 30, 2020, 02:11:13 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 12457 times)

May 26, 2020, 04:04:14 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

What on earth is virtue signalling a bit of depression
As well as them having no fucking idea what real mental illness is, it's about time we started concentrating on making a real fucking football team instead of fannying about with this mamby pamby shit, Oh lets make him captain till he's 50, he gets depression don't ya know, fuck me it's a football club not a fuckin drop in.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 26, 2020, 04:09:42 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Itís not a competition though. He can be suffering too even if heís less ill and less outwardly to suffer about. Also while heís not been brilliant too flight football is his level. Thereís no doubt heís good enough to play premier league football
Aye sometimes he is, we need better now and not only him, how the fuck have we ended up with so many shit players FFS, time for it to be different, if we can't sell um shoot um, poor Carlo, god love him.

May 26, 2020, 05:21:34 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You are on one here big man
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 26, 2020, 05:27:25 AM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
As well as them having no fucking idea what real mental illness is, it's about time we started concentrating on making a real fucking football team instead of fannying about with this mamby pamby shit, Oh lets make him captain till he's 50, he gets depression don't ya know, fuck me it's a football club not a fuckin drop in.

If you know what mental illness is as well as you say you do you will know it can affect anybody. No one's mental illness is more worthy than anyone's else's.

May 26, 2020, 05:38:14 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

You are on one here big man
Fuckin was your right, meant every word and feel better for lettin it out..ta, sometimes an echo chamber needs an interruption, but no getting away from the fact this club needs a mental enema, then we may just flower once more.

May 26, 2020, 05:45:33 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

If you know what mental illness is as well as you say you do you will know it can affect anybody. No one's mental illness is more worthy than anyone's else's.
True it isn't but some of what's called mental illness just isn't, does no good for people to be labelled mentally ill when they are not, just the same as some people are wrongly labelled criminals when they are suffering mental illness, the pegs have got to be in the right holes.

May 26, 2020, 06:59:06 AM
Reply #21

bluestevie

Michael Keane gets the blues, he is not mentally ill, they are demeaning real mental illness with this bollocks, he's caused more depression for blues watching him fucking play.

Oh fuck right off with that shite mate
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 26, 2020, 07:02:31 AM
Reply #22

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
True it isn't but some of what's called mental illness just isn't, does no good for people to be labelled mentally ill when they are not, just the same as some people are wrongly labelled criminals when they are suffering mental illness, the pegs have got to be in the right holes.
Mental illness comes in many forms, varying degrees of severity that fluctuate, often start in a minor way and progress if untreated, can be harder to cope with if there are also psychological difficulties as well.
Last week was mental health awareness week and in the culture he works in it takes some bottle  to come out and be honest about one's feelings. The message you are sending out (intentionally or unintentionally) is f**k off I can't be arsed about your feelings and that applies to everyone suffering. Did you say the same thing about Speed, Lennon and others?
Depression is a killer and a ruiner of lives and comparing it to other mental illnesses serves no useful purpose at all.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 07:04:28 AM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

May 26, 2020, 09:18:47 AM
Reply #23

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Have a fucking word with yourself. What an awful opinion to have.

You have no idea what he has been through, you have no idea how he has felt, the thoughts he has had.

Perhaps his depression/mental health condition has been heightened by the fact he thinks (wrongly) that he shouldnt be feeling that way because he is a wealthy footballer.

People like you, spouting this shite, is not helping the stigma surrounding mental illness.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 26, 2020, 09:59:36 AM
Reply #24

Jamokachi

Someone's had a few bank holiday drinks I see. Christ.

May 26, 2020, 12:06:14 PM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
My word. Not to make light of mental illness but you seem to have had a bit of a psychotic episode. Thatís extreme.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 26, 2020, 01:23:27 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Pissed idiot.

May 26, 2020, 01:41:52 PM
Reply #27

ajax_andy

Fucking hell... Just wanted to echo what the majority are saying here, mental illness comes in many forms, and having a high pressured job can certainly cause it to regardless of what you're paid.

Sadly unless you've suffered with mental health you don't understand what it's like, and whilst I've never suffered from depression, I have and do suffer badly from anxiety, which until I had I'd have never understand how fucking awful it is.

So yeah, if anyone wants to go round saying stupid shit about anyone's mental health they can seriously do one!

May 26, 2020, 02:39:10 PM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anthony Bourdain was a world famous chef and author who spent his life seeing the world's most beautiful places and eating the world's most beautiful food, getting paid handsomely for it along the way.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 26, 2020, 02:53:27 PM
Reply #29

Toddacelli

At the risk of sounding trite (genuinely not btw), that sounds like your depression talking @eyesalwaysblue and I'm glad you felt better after getting it off your chest.

You've shared some scary shit there bro.

One of the things I noticed living with my ex, who suffered terribly, was that depression can make people very self-focused. I would not be surprised if many people with depression struggle to empathise with others and place their own suffering and battle above everything else. It makes perfect sense - we are animals after all and perhaps our strongest instinct is self-preservation. The self before all else.

So as contentious as some of the views one of our fellow posters has put actually are - I would caution against too much knee-jerk mob-mentality and just ask everyone to look at some of the other things he has shared about his own experience. I'd like this forum to continue to be a place we can share some of the ugly and personal stuff with each other. I'm not saying don't call each other out - I'm just saying try not to make it personal.

If this has come across as condescending, big brother, know-all shite - I know it does a bit. I have tried to express myself as best I can and this is the best I could come up with.

Love to all.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates