November 01, 2020, 04:00:22 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 12513 times)

June 25, 2020, 05:00:11 AM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not his biggest fan but when he's good he's good.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 25, 2020, 08:07:16 AM
Reply #31

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Up in the air to me as to whether he's a squad player or a first team player, but under Ancelotti (and in fairness under Ferguson too) he's looking a lot more like a reliable first team player.

Either way, I like him and I'd keep him.

June 25, 2020, 03:07:10 PM
Reply #32

ajax_andy

Really good last night, him and Holgate look like a good partnership.  Maybe another whose starting to turn a corner with us.

June 25, 2020, 03:14:48 PM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Meh, first game back he gives the ball away in his own half within the first five minutes.

Yesterday it took him three minutes to do that.

He will always have that in him unfortunately. I canít wait to get him out the team for Yerry.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 25, 2020, 03:33:09 PM
Reply #34

GrantyBoy78

2 years left on his deal. Decision time: needs to be offered a new deal or sold.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 25, 2020, 03:33:52 PM
Reply #35

ajax_andy

Meh, first game back he gives the ball away in his own half within the first five minutes.

Yesterday it took him three minutes to do that.

He will always have that in him unfortunately. I canít wait to get him out the team for Yerry.

Kean (man of the match and scorer of the only goal) - shit, get him out.

Keane - Garbage, did nothing good again... Apparently decent game.

Starting to question your judgement tbh!

June 25, 2020, 03:42:14 PM
Reply #36

Waltzer

2 years left on his deal. Decision time: needs to be offered a new deal or sold.

Id sale. We need to start being more savvy and selling when we can hopefully make a profit. His stock is reasonably high at the moment, but us fans who watch him know he has a number of errors in him and probably wont be what we need. I personally thought him and Holgate weren't that great yesterday and when Buendia and Pukki came on they got pulled all over the place. It was easy before against a reserve Norwich side

June 25, 2020, 03:56:12 PM
Reply #37

sam of the south

Think you might wanna edit your spellings, mate.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

June 25, 2020, 03:57:17 PM
Reply #38

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Question it if you like but Iím not making judgements on one game of football that isnít really proper football.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 25, 2020, 04:45:30 PM
Reply #39

KoemansNumberTens

Question it if you like but Iím not making judgements on one game of football that isnít really proper football.

I think the problem is your judgement on that 1 game is based in part on your long term judgement of the players

Keane was good. Kean wasnít. Yet because people think it opposite might be true in terms of long term usefulness they rate them using different scales

June 25, 2020, 05:59:58 PM
Reply #40

Cozzie

Still rather sell him.

Doesn't do it often enough, runs a little weird and just isn't what we need.

New CB is needed.

June 25, 2020, 07:17:16 PM
Reply #41

GrantyBoy78

The issue might be in this deflated market, no one would be able to offer decent money for him? Would you still sell if we could only get £10m for him?

June 25, 2020, 07:26:16 PM
Reply #42

bigmanbob

Think he was ok yesterday but was surprised he was MOM, purely based on his second half performance I'd have given it to Iwobi

June 25, 2020, 08:43:22 PM
Reply #43

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Keep him until we get better. With our track record of selling first and taking 6 years to replace having Keane is much better than not having anyone.

Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

June 25, 2020, 08:52:03 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

Sell him, if you get any remotely reasonable bid.

Not a fan, and one swallow doesn't make a summer.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.