January 25, 2021, 04:53:50 PM

Author Topic: Anthony Gordon  (Read 12470 times)

July 07, 2020, 02:55:12 PM
Reply #30

BlueForYou

Carlo is gently warming him up for the first team

Gordon will turn 20 next year, he'll be "run-in" for the new season
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 07, 2020, 05:42:42 PM
Reply #31

dazfrancis

Unfortunately,  I expect him to make strides here in a midfield of Gomes, Gbamin and 1 new purchase next season.

I don't know why this would be very unfortunate?

July 07, 2020, 05:51:04 PM
Reply #32

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Might be wrong but I think he needs to bulk up slightly. Iíve only watched our games in bits since the restart and he has been a bit weak (understandingly) in some of the physical stuff.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 07, 2020, 06:34:49 PM
Reply #33

ajax_andy

As much as I like what I've seen so far, he really has such a shit haircut.

I know there's bigger things to worry about with our team, but for some reason this really annoys me 😂

July 07, 2020, 06:48:27 PM
Reply #34

BlueForYou

Do we call him Ant, Tony or Gordie?

Or AG? Another Gem

To the gym and barber first, though...
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 08, 2020, 12:41:48 AM
Reply #35

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know why this would be very unfortunate?

Unfortunate as in he should be eased into the side and follow an actual development plan that benefits him and the club.

Unfortunate as he will possibly be thrown in at the deep end and suffer the same scrutiny as seasoned pros when we have poor team performances.

Unfortunate as we will be relying on a young player who is still developing physically, mentally, emotionally and tactically.

Unfortunate as we will probably not solve all our midfield problems in one go with a few strokes of a chequebook.

Unfortunate as he deserves the chance to come into an established side, where everyone around him can be relied upon to do the basics, so that he can feel his way into Premier League football and be allowed to make mistakes.

Unfortunate as this could be a backs against the wall make or break time for the team where he will be drilled to do the safe thing and not risk losing possession, rather than express himself.

That's some of the reasons why unfortunate.  :(

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 08, 2020, 02:11:57 AM
Reply #36

youngysenior

Unfortunate as in he should be eased into the side and follow an actual development plan that benefits him and the club.

Unfortunate as he will possibly be thrown in at the deep end and suffer the same scrutiny as seasoned pros when we have poor team performances.

Unfortunate as we will be relying on a young player who is still developing physically, mentally, emotionally and tactically.

Unfortunate as we will probably not solve all our midfield problems in one go with a few strokes of a chequebook.

Unfortunate as he deserves the chance to come into an established side, where everyone around him can be relied upon to do the basics, so that he can feel his way into Premier League football and be allowed to make mistakes.

Unfortunate as this could be a backs against the wall make or break time for the team where he will be drilled to do the safe thing and not risk losing possession, rather than express himself.

Wow!! That really is "unfortunate".

Sent from my SM-N976B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 08, 2020, 04:30:39 AM
Reply #37

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
📊Since the restart of the Premier League, no Everton player has created more chances[6] than 19-year-old Anthony Gordon.

📊He is currently creating a chance every 23 minutes on average.

📊This season, Kevin De Bruyne creates a chance every 23.2 minutes on average.

#EFC
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 08, 2020, 04:48:39 AM
Reply #38

ajax_andy

📊Since the restart of the Premier League, no Everton player has created more chances[6] than 19-year-old Anthony Gordon.

#EFC

That's some stat!

July 08, 2020, 05:47:41 AM
Reply #39

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

#EFC

Oh, well, fuck it. The next KDB, you heard it here first.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

July 08, 2020, 04:15:03 PM
Reply #40

BlueForYou

Fortunate to have him

Harry Catterick

July 08, 2020, 04:22:56 PM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Quality in chance will be the difference there to be honest like, but I do like how positive he is.

Has tried a couple of through balls from deeper, one that got cut out by Liverpool, one that DCL dallied on, and a couple where he's hesitated a bit before trying them.

His cut back for richarlison was quality a well, really good pass that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 08, 2020, 04:35:01 PM
Reply #42

dazfrancis

You have a serious case of the "blues"

July 08, 2020, 05:53:10 PM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
You have a serious case of the "blues"

True. It is most...      unfortunate.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 16, 2020, 01:22:35 PM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano