January 21, 2021, 01:20:28 AM

Author Topic: Niels Nkounkou  (Read 12772 times)

January 10, 2021, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #180

Paddockoldie

His strengths seem to be attacking over defending because of experience probably? Could he be used as a winger? This would compensate for his defensive weakness as Digne has that covered. I would love to see that overlap. He can cross a wicked ball and I think he's built like an attacker.

January 10, 2021, 06:56:29 PM
Reply #181

dazfrancis

I wanna see more of him even if it's as a LW

January 10, 2021, 06:57:20 PM
Reply #182

dazfrancis

I wanna see more of him even if it's as a LW

Especially if Richy is out and Godfrey is LB

January 11, 2021, 03:02:08 PM
Reply #183

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Nkounkou and Digne playing interchangeably together on the left almost like a roving leftside pair. Fullbacks not sure who's attacking them or who they are supposed to mark and their wingers feeling like they're playing against two fullbacks!

Haha! Stuff of dreams! Would probably just break down in real life and leave us massively exposed. Never mind, let me enjoy the dream :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 11, 2021, 05:09:55 PM
Reply #184

Paddockoldie

Nkounkou and Digne playing interchangeably together on the left almost like a roving leftside pair. Fullbacks not sure who's attacking them or who they are supposed to mark and their wingers feeling like they're playing against two fullbacks!

Haha! Stuff of dreams! Would probably just break down in real life and leave us massively exposed. Never mind, let me enjoy the dream :)

If you can picture it, you can make it happen.

January 11, 2021, 05:46:31 PM
Reply #185

GrantyBoy78

Baines and Garbutt discussion, all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 11, 2021, 05:53:23 PM
Reply #186

stirlingblue

I think its more like your fullbacks who forget who theyre supposed to mark in that situation!

January 11, 2021, 06:07:02 PM
Reply #187

ajax_andy

Considering we have Wolves and Traore next I think this would be a pretty smart move for that one... Stick Richarlison on the right so when Troare switches wings we have a player that side too willing to work back and help the defence.

Stick James central and let him roam about opening up their defence.

January 11, 2021, 06:15:08 PM
Reply #188

BlueNoseMike

Considering we have Wolves and Traore next I think this would be a pretty smart move for that one... Stick Richarlison on the right so when Troare switches wings we have a player that side too willing to work back and help the defence.

Stick James central and let him roam about opening up their defence.

Is your real name Clint Morrison?

January 11, 2021, 07:34:20 PM
Reply #189

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 11, 2021, 07:43:26 PM
Reply #190

Danny

Baines and Garbutt discussion, all over again.

Did Coleman a ton of good though imo playing RM for a year or so.

January 11, 2021, 08:53:33 PM
Reply #191

GrantyBoy78

January 11, 2021, 08:59:42 PM
Reply #192

sam of the south

Bill...Car...

Ooh, youve seen my Friends reference and gazumped me with a Partridge. Lovely stuff!
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 11, 2021, 09:50:05 PM
Reply #193

Heisenberg

Got to be giving him minutes. Got the exact type of delivery DCL thrives off