November 01, 2020, 03:47:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton Mural in the city centre  (Read 3256 times)

July 09, 2020, 08:56:16 PM
Reply #15

Everton Mint

Something for the Redshite cunts to vandalise...

July 09, 2020, 08:57:07 PM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sadly the amount of their fans compared to our fans from the city has changed massively in the last few years

When I was at school it was genuinely 50/50 I think

Now its around 90/10 them to us in the City I reckon, or does it just feel that way cos they are loud mouth motherfuckers when they are winning?

There's barely a trace of our football club in the city centre these days

Its a proper niche thing being an Everton fan now

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 09, 2020, 09:06:05 PM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Sadly the amount of their fans compared to our fans from the city has changed massively in the last few years

When I was at school it was genuinely 50/50 I think

Now its around 90/10 them to us in the City I reckon, or does it just feel that way cos they are loud mouth motherfuckers when they are winning?

There's barely a trace of our football club in the city centre these days

Its a proper niche thing being an Everton fan now

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

90/10 lolol

They all come out the woodwork when they're successful but can't name more than three players, don't worry about it.

There'd be no reason for a change from when you went to school because the fact is between their FA Cup win in 2006 and the Champions League in 2019, they won a grand total of one league cup. I very much doubt there's been a significant change over the past two years or so.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

July 09, 2020, 09:13:07 PM
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I dont take the majority of my Liverpool supporting mates seriously

Half of them dont even bother to watch the games.

We play footie on a wednesday and whenever liverpool are on they all still play. Sometimes they dont even know they're playing until we tell them
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 09, 2020, 09:31:02 PM
Reply #19

Macca77

We play footie on a wednesday and whenever liverpool are on they all still play. Sometimes they dont even know they're playing until we tell them

I've got a few like that, they ask me who they're playing most times, but know when the Derby games are

July 09, 2020, 10:08:05 PM
Reply #20

BlueForYou

Stanley Park, Priory Road, Anfield Road, Goodison Park, Bramley Moore Dock

Everton FC originals, Liverpool City history
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 09, 2020, 10:23:18 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Every single evertonian I know is a foaming at the mouth loon about their football club.

You just can't say the same for them. It's an accessory.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2020, 10:24:55 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
My logic was that every house you saw without a banner = toffees.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 10, 2020, 02:22:52 AM
Reply #23

Toddacelli

Not worth emulating their faddy glitter-encrusted turd offerings.

What next? Shall we all become full-kit wankers as well?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 10, 2020, 03:35:54 AM
Reply #24

Macca77

Fuck the mural, just write an advert, midfielders needed, apply within

July 11, 2020, 05:04:59 AM
Reply #25

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Every single evertonian I know is a foaming at the mouth loon about their football club.

You just can't say the same for them. It's an accessory.
Me and my brother (until recently) season ticket holders. Dad had one but now in his late 80ís goes when I canít.

Mum, sister and brother are reds and if any of them have been to their shithole twice Iíd be shocked. Always get messages on derby day though...
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

August 14, 2020, 05:52:32 PM
Reply #26

Macca77

Went to town yesterday and there's another fucking massive redshite mural on Bold Street, fuck sake! I demand a mural of Tony Hibbert on the side of the Pier Head museum

August 14, 2020, 06:52:19 PM
Reply #27

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There's a big daft one on the Baltic now as well.

End of the day they are celebrating something so fine, I hate it but fine.

It's not like anyone is stopping an Everton fan from doing one or having one on their premises, there must just not be anyone interested in doing that.

August 14, 2020, 06:57:51 PM
Reply #28

Bluedylan

There's a big daft one on the Baltic now as well.

End of the day they are celebrating something so fine, I hate it but fine.

It's not like anyone is stopping an Everton fan from doing one or having one on their premises, there must just not be anyone interested in doing that.

As you said, there's got to be something remotely worth celebrating.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 28, 2020, 02:36:21 AM
Reply #29

Macca77

Another day, another redshite mural, it's ridiculous now, we literally don't exist