May 14, 2021, 11:57:18 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Sunday 4pm  (Read 34343 times)

July 23, 2020, 04:39:26 AM
Read 34343 times

Macca77

Live on Sky Sports Golf, yes Sky Sports Golf

Hope we score a hole in one hahaha and finish the game under par hahaha

Sorry

July 23, 2020, 04:46:15 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Live on Sky Sports Golf, yes Sky Sports Golf

Hope we score a hole in one hahaha and finish the game under par hahaha

Sorry

If you're not angry, you're not listening.

July 23, 2020, 04:48:40 AM
Reply #2

Macca77

Id ban myself if I could

July 23, 2020, 05:22:17 AM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

I’m not sure why, but I’ve grown to loath pseudo-Barca teams of this ilk. And despite being shit, they’ve done us a couple of times since they’ve been in the PL.

Curious as at how we apply ourselves in this game. I’d like to see us be professional and put them to the sword; we’re a better team, let’s show it.A couple of wins to see us in the off-season should give the club a bounce.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

July 23, 2020, 06:19:10 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I want us to win and send them down and finally banish all talk of Eddie Howe and manager of Everton forever.

Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

July 23, 2020, 07:51:20 AM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I want us to win and send them down and finally banish all talk of Eddie Howe and manager of Everton forever.

I do too because a mate of mine was giving it large about how Everton should have gone for Howe as he was th3 best we could get.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 23, 2020, 12:08:31 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

One would think that our hiring of Don Carlo would end that kind of bullshit talk.  But non-Evertonian football enthusiasts can be pretty awful (and frankly, we are bad enough ourselves).
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

July 23, 2020, 01:16:34 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The Martinez game with the pitch Invasion was a watershed moment for me. I realised we'd been had and he was never going to come good.

I've never really recovered to be honest. i think beating them and sending them down would be a good exorcism of sorts.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2020, 03:39:55 PM
Reply #8

sam of the south

The Martinez game with the pitch Invasion was a watershed moment for me. I realised we'd been had and he was never going to come good.

I've never really recovered to be honest. i think beating them and sending them down would be a good exorcism of sorts.

I will never forget it.

I felt violated tbh.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 23, 2020, 03:53:36 PM
Reply #9

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Made all the “better” for the fact it wasn’t the last time that season that we score in injury time and still didn’t win the game :eh:

July 23, 2020, 04:31:17 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Made all the “better” for the fact it wasn’t the last time that season that we score in injury time and still didn’t win the game :eh:

I honestly think that season helped cement the anxiety-ridden mentality we have now. Never comfortable. Never sure.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2020, 06:02:12 PM
Reply #11

Cozzie

I honestly think that season helped cement the anxiety-ridden mentality we have now. Never comfortable. Never sure.

The total opposite of how I felt under Moyes for most of his reign here, always felt if anything we would go on to win the game.

Despite his first season of 72 points I still think Martinez was the worst of the bunch, it's a horrifying thought how he would have absolutely ruined us.

A true wolf in sheeps clothing, all smiles and a way with words but his levels of delusion was borderline psychotic.

Just told you what you wanted to hear, the type of man who would take a dump on your plate, serve it you and with his dying breath try his best to convince you it was chocolate mousse.

Some of the tripe he came out with after some of the games genuinely made me feel physically sick.

A truly horrid man that has never made me more apathetic towards Everton ever.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

July 23, 2020, 07:02:50 PM
Reply #12

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The total opposite of how I felt under Moyes for most of his reign here, always felt if anything we would go on to win the game.

Despite his first season of 72 points I still think Martinez was the worst of the bunch, it's a horrifying thought how he would have absolutely ruined us.

A true wolf in sheeps clothing, all smiles and a way with words but his levels of delusion was borderline psychotic.

Just told you what you wanted to hear, the type of man who would take a dump on your plate, serve it you and with his dying breath try his best to convince you it was chocolate mousse.

Some of the tripe he came out with after some of the games genuinely made me feel physically sick.

A truly horrid man that has never made me more apathetic towards Everton ever.

Looking back he was actually the start of the wasted money.

Nearly £25m on Mori and Niasse was massive money for us then, the same more or less as the fee for Lukaku.

Also, weirdly, he didn’t actually leave us with that many “footballers” in the team.

Which we still haven’t solved hence issues with controlling matches with the ball

July 23, 2020, 07:13:47 PM
Reply #13

Bluedylan

I will never forget it.

I felt violated tbh.

You normally enjoy that feeling...
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 23, 2020, 07:34:49 PM
Reply #14

Evertonian in NC

Though tbf, that fits my natural personality like a glove.  Almost like I was born to be a Bitter Blue, innit?
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin