May 14, 2021, 11:11:57 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Sunday 4pm  (Read 34288 times)

July 27, 2020, 12:12:06 AM
Reply #465

sam of the south

Only players I would keep from our entire squad are Lossl, Virginia, Digne, Coleman, Holgate, Mina, Branthwaite, Gibson, Keane (if we dont get a CB), Gbamin, Gomes (dont fancy him as a constant starter, though) Adeniran, Gordon, Iwobi, Richarlison, DCL, Kean, and Simms.

If we could get rid of the rest, not just play 422, and bring in 2XCMs, RB, RW, and maybe a GK and a CB, Id be optimistic. But, its not happening in one window. And probably not in three windows, even.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:17:50 AM by sam of the south »
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 27, 2020, 12:12:22 AM
Reply #466

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I cant imagine wed have budgeted for finishing this low. There goes another bite into the coffers.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

That doesn't really make much of a difference. Nowhere near as much as say, having to pay off Silva/hire Ancelotti.
I came here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

July 27, 2020, 12:13:29 AM
Reply #467

Evertonian in NC

Hopefully, our collective misplaced hope (shit in one hand, hope in the other, see which gets full first) means that I hold onto my Prediction League (Brexit Bucks division) lead.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

July 27, 2020, 12:14:06 AM
Reply #468

Simon Paul

Administrator
Anyway the kid is fine and the wife is bringing a Maccies home for tea

July 27, 2020, 12:14:14 AM
Reply #469

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Only players I would keep from our entire squad are Lossl, Virginia, Coleman, Holgate, Mina, Branthwaite, Gibson, Keane (if we dont get a CB), Gbamin, Gomes (dont fancy him as a constant starter, though) Adeniran, Gordon, Iwobi, Richarlison, DCL, Kean, and Simms.

If we could get rid of the rest, not just play 422, and bring in 2XCMs, RB, RW, and maybe a GK and a CB, Id be optimistic. But, its not happening in one window. And probably not in three windows, even.

Quick, edit and add Digne! ;)

Also, Coleman and Keane can go.
I came here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

July 27, 2020, 12:14:44 AM
Reply #470

KoemansNumberTens

Amazed that there was 8 teams worst than us

I think 1 season we are gonna get caught up in it and not have anything like the fight needed to get out.

July 27, 2020, 12:15:37 AM
Reply #471

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

Glad she is ok Si, and very jealous about the Maccies but enjoy.

July 27, 2020, 12:15:42 AM
Reply #472

plowman2

When I go to watch my kid play football, normally me and three or four other unmarked dads kick 20 yard passes to each other in a line for about 20/25 minutes not really putting much effort in. The only difference I saw today from our lot was that they werent smoking fags while they did it. 
I've been riding on the crest of a slump lately.
― Tom Waits

July 27, 2020, 12:17:05 AM
Reply #473

sam of the south

Quick, edit and add Digne! ;)

Also, Coleman and Keane can go.

Haha, yeah, obvs.

Like I said, new CB and someone wants to buy Keane, then great.

Coleman is a good back-up, and not a bad right-sided CB in a 3, plus a good club captain.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 27, 2020, 12:17:19 AM
Reply #474

indiantoffee1975

I think 1 season we are gonna get caught up in it and not have anything like the fight needed to get out.

Everton need to be very careful how they tread next couple of seasons. 6 years of steady regression. We are no longer a solid 6-7th place club and have moved down firmly into the next tier of mid table solidity.  That drop might even come quicker if we don't start getting that recruitment right over next few seasons.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:18:22 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

July 27, 2020, 12:18:26 AM
Reply #475

Stumpy

Christ.The majority of them players need a fucking good look at themselves.Another complete abject performance lacking any sort of heart, guts drive or desire.I really hope we've seen the last of at least half a dozen of them.And good ridance too,let them go and rob some other club the fucking frauds.

July 27, 2020, 12:19:58 AM
Reply #476

Everton Mint

Job and a half for Carlo sorting out that shower of shit.

At least today confirmed what he and we all know.

July 27, 2020, 12:21:00 AM
Reply #477

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Glad to hear it

July 27, 2020, 12:23:21 AM
Reply #478

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine if that shower of shit had done an end of season lap of honour with their kids etc. Doubt some of them would of had the nerve.

July 27, 2020, 12:28:10 AM
Reply #479

Everton Mint

Such a sad way to end. Thanks Bainesy, you were the best. Blue heart.