May 14, 2021, 10:36:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Sunday 4pm  (Read 34238 times)

July 27, 2020, 12:33:41 AM
Reply #480

NickNack

Bottom of the table performance from a mid table team. Middle of the Championship that is.

Major work needed this summer or were in trouble if half of this gutless shower start next season

July 27, 2020, 12:35:22 AM
Reply #481

Paddockoldie

Carlo's given many of them the benefit of doubt. He now must know who's out and who he wants. Problem will be shifting them as usual with us. Even in our shittest teams the players are least tried to play. These prima donnas don't seem to care.
Out:
Davies
Siggy
Bernard
?Iwobi
Walcott
Mina
Keane
Pickford if decent back up shows they have it.
Sidibe

July 27, 2020, 12:36:38 AM
Reply #482

Bluedylan

Not worried about Ancelotti leaving. He's talked about it being a longterm project repeatedly, he took over us in the relegation zone and he said that this could be his most satisfying job in management, if he gets us right up the table - so he's under absolutely no illusions as to what he's come to.

More worried that Ancelotti doesn't have the answers and won't have the answers in future. That's not a dig at him by the way, more that we're a joke of a football team and have been for some time.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 27, 2020, 12:39:56 AM
Reply #483

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Not worried about Ancelotti leaving. He's talked about it being a longterm project repeatedly, he took over us in the relegation zone and he said that this could be his most satisfying job in management, if he gets us right up the table - so he's under absolutely no illusions as to what he's come to.

More worried that Ancelotti doesn't have the answers and won't have the answers in future. That's not a dig at him by the way, more that we're a joke of a football team and have been for some time.

Maybe in that regard, Carlo's presence is the big bright flashlight on our problems that Moshiri needed to see. Because if he can't get a tune of this lot, well...
I came here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

July 27, 2020, 12:54:36 AM
Reply #484

Bally

Administrator
Fuck
Eldest has a bump on the head so has gone to a and e

Baby has no need to be anywhere near a hospital so I've stayed home with her. Wish I'd fought my corner better and gone the hospital.

She'll be alright like. She fell from standing onto the back of head, on a carpeted floor, cried instantly, but then puked twice because she'd had chocolate to shut her up in the car half an hour before. Obviously head injury and vomit is best to get checked out but no need for a family day out

Sent from my SM-A715F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 27, 2020, 12:54:57 AM
Reply #485

Bally

Administrator
Anyway the kid is fine and the wife is bringing a Maccies home for tea
Bonus

Sent from my SM-A715F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 27, 2020, 01:00:55 AM
Reply #486

Everton Mint

Baines has gone - if Coleman followed where is the heart and spirit we need going to come from ?

I'm worried.

July 27, 2020, 01:01:58 AM
Reply #487

Macca77

Baines has gone - if Coleman followed where is the heart and spirit we need going to come from ?

I'm worried.

Hope Coleman follows to be honest

July 27, 2020, 01:07:00 AM
Reply #488

stirlingblue

I realise its almost certainly a false dawn, but in the interest of fairness Sig was much more involved in open play today, same as last week.

Nobody is buying him so I fear Carlo might have to get a tune from him

July 27, 2020, 01:28:59 AM
Reply #489

Waltzer

Only really two positives for me today, Kean and the ref blowing the final whistle to end the season.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 27, 2020, 01:46:11 AM
Reply #490

toffee_scot

Shite season, just hope Carlo is the main that can transform things. Need to have a great transfer window, otherwise we really could be in trouble.

July 27, 2020, 02:14:43 AM
Reply #491

Mayor Farnum

I've zero confidence in Everton ever being successful again.
Everton; we'd like to win as long as we don't upset anyone in doing so.

July 27, 2020, 02:22:34 AM
Reply #492

Bluedylan

Hard to disagree. At least we don't have to watch them again for a while, on the positive side.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 27, 2020, 02:23:50 AM
Reply #493

Macca77

Not in my lifetime anyway

July 27, 2020, 02:25:40 AM
Reply #494

Mayor Farnum

I'm worried.

What heart and spirit?
We've been a pushover since Moyes left.
Everton; we'd like to win as long as we don't upset anyone in doing so.