October 30, 2020, 01:09:55 AM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 90652 times)

sam of the south and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 26, 2020, 04:55:48 AM
Reply #15

Macca77

Come on lads, he would cost 30+ mill. A loan deal would suit us though

August 26, 2020, 04:56:57 AM
Reply #16

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, Talksport alert had us working on a complex loan deal for Rodriguez.

Could well be something to it given heís out of favour and the previous links.

August 26, 2020, 04:57:43 AM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Everton still working for Doucourť - the player wants to join and come back in EPL. Talks on with Napoli for Allan (Ä35m price tag). James Rodriguez (reported by @TeleFootball) is a priority fo Ancelotti: Carlo would love to sign him, the club have contacted Real Madrid. 🔵 #EFC

Thatís from Romano so we can assume this one is on.

Kin hell
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 26, 2020, 04:57:55 AM
Reply #18

Heisenberg

Really donít want him. Donít get how he fits in our system for starters

August 26, 2020, 05:01:43 AM
Reply #19

Robioto

Really donít want him. Donít get how he fits in our system for starters

Surely we'd go back to a 4-3-3 if we signed him?

August 26, 2020, 05:03:48 AM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This really is what you call an audacious swoop and I love an audacious swoop
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 26, 2020, 05:08:37 AM
Reply #21

sam of the south

Surely we'd go back to a 4-3-3 if we signed him?

Youíd hope so, wouldnít you.

Maybe why we played 433 against Blackpool.

His goal in the world cup was just so glorious and proper clever, especially the way he had a look at the keeperís position as the ball was coming towards him, and then chested it forward to create room for it, and he would also really keep up our handsome quota, so fuck it, Iím sold.

Would love Sigurdsson to be out the door to facilitate it.

I mean, itís all very unimaginative (last managerís target, and two former players of our current manager) but James Rodriguez, blimey.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

August 26, 2020, 05:08:41 AM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Its surely 4-3-3 if he's coming, and that middle 3 is entirely new which kinda suggests Carlos opinion on that midfield is similar to the fans

The names Bond, James Rodriguez

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 26, 2020, 05:08:43 AM
Reply #23

Macca77

Myer's again, soz

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1298376483375845377

Goes onto to say talks have progressed and a deal may be close

August 26, 2020, 05:09:35 AM
Reply #24

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
So does this mean we're prepared to drop Ä90m+ on Allan/Doucoure/James, or is the James rumor popping up in lieu of 1 of the others falling apart, or to push 1 of the others into action? 'kinell I hate transfer windows.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

August 26, 2020, 05:11:47 AM
Reply #25

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Youíd hope so, wouldnít you.

Maybe why we played 433 against Blackpool.

His goal in the world cup was just so glorious and proper clever, especially the way he had a look at the keeperís position as the ball was coming towards him, and then chested it forward to create room for it, and he would also really keep up our handsome quota, so fuck it, Iím sold.

Would love Sigurdsson to be out the door to facilitate it.

I mean, itís all very unimaginative (last managerís target, and two former players of our current manager) but James Rodriguez, blimey.

Does it at all concern you that his WC goal 6 years ago is the only thing anyone ever says about him? Don't get me wrong, he's a solid player when healthy, but that when healthy part looms large.

I don't even know what to think anymore.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

August 26, 2020, 05:14:46 AM
Reply #26

ally2

I used to think he was great. No idea what he's like now though. And no idea why we'd want another 10. It's exciting yes but I'd rather get excited about a new right winger.

August 26, 2020, 05:15:54 AM
Reply #27

Macca77

Just how much are we planning to spend this window, Rodriguez, Doucoure and Allan will be close to 90mil, wonder if uncle Alisher crashed his penny jar in

August 26, 2020, 05:16:41 AM
Reply #28

sam of the south

Does it at all concern you that his WC goal 6 years ago is the only thing anyone ever says about him? Don't get me wrong, he's a solid player when healthy, but that when healthy part looms large.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Oh yeah, of course, but heís pretty gorgeous though, isnít he.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

August 26, 2020, 05:19:05 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Talk about Get Results Now and Rebuild Later Mode mamma mia
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.