May 11, 2021, 02:00:24 PM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 207832 times)

March 25, 2021, 12:07:08 PM
Reply #3165

Juanito

The picture thatís photoshopped is the one of him in shorts when he was returning to fitness. I have already woken up to two forwarded messages from group chats I donít really engage in . One of the senders thinks covid is a conspiracy and the other one reads the Daily Mail and has a secret fondness for Trumpism.

March 25, 2021, 01:18:29 PM
Reply #3166

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No people aren't taking this one even remotely seriously are they
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 25, 2021, 01:52:22 PM
Reply #3167

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No people aren't taking this one even remotely seriously are they

Most likely Kopite trolling to try and unsettle him.

March 25, 2021, 03:42:42 PM
Reply #3168

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's just an extremely immature and problematic joke off the back of the Bramley Moore leaks, it's not anything else, it's just a daft, transphobic bit of nonesense banter.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 25, 2021, 05:33:54 PM
Reply #3169

Jamokachi

Yea, no time for this nonsense and it shouldn't't even be entertained as a joke. It should be called out for the shite it is. There are people genuinely going through this stuff, people who quite likely frequent this forum.

March 25, 2021, 08:04:35 PM
Reply #3170

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yep it's pretty diabolicial tbh and not funny

March 25, 2021, 08:08:28 PM
Reply #3171

Robioto

Yeah, I didn't find it funny either.

Even if you remove the fact that it's transphobic, it's still just not funny. At all.

And I'm all for stupid jokes, but funny ones.

March 26, 2021, 08:11:47 AM
Reply #3172

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Wrong thread!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 08:13:34 AM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 26, 2021, 01:51:01 PM
Reply #3173

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

March 26, 2021, 02:41:45 PM
Reply #3174

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No idea whether it's true or not, but that would be an incredible story.

I mean really ? You donít know whether itís true or not ?

March 26, 2021, 02:50:30 PM
Reply #3175

Bluedylan

I mean really ? You donít know whether itís true or not ?

I didn't when I first read about it, no. That was my immediate reaction, that I typed. I'm not on twitter or other social media, so I didn't know where it came from or whether it was reputable or not. That's why I prefaced what I said with 'no idea if it's true or not'. I thought 'well people are transgender in society, so statistically of course it will happen to a footballer at some stage'.

Is that reaction alright with you, Escla? Are there are other perfectly reasonable reactions that you'd like me to justify to you?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 26, 2021, 03:54:21 PM
Reply #3176

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't when I first read about it, no. That was my immediate reaction, that I typed. I'm not on twitter or other social media, so I didn't know where it came from or whether it was reputable or not. That's why I prefaced what I said with 'no idea if it's true or not'. I thought 'well people are transgender in society, so statistically of course it will happen to a footballer at some stage'.

Is that reaction alright with you, Escla? Are there are other perfectly reasonable reactions that you'd like me to justify to you?

You o.k BD ? That last sentence ? Itís just that I think 99% of the adult population would have dismissed such a nonsensical rumour as complete bollocks but I accept there is always the exception.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:03:44 PM by Escla »

March 26, 2021, 04:05:43 PM
Reply #3177

GrantyBoy78

Embarrassing this was even mentioned, kinnel lads.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 26, 2021, 04:19:22 PM
Reply #3178

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Embarrassing this was even mentioned, kinnel lads.

Would be in favour of the entire thread starting at Maccas post re this rumour be deleted.

March 26, 2021, 06:46:44 PM
Reply #3179

GrantyBoy78

Would be in favour of the entire thread starting at Maccas post re this rumour be deleted.
Yus fanks