May 11, 2021, 01:56:58 PM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 207830 times)

March 07, 2021, 03:57:13 AM
Reply #180

sam of the south

Well it's a massively offensive term 'surrender monkey', much more so than the 'mentally fragile' comment I would say. Deeply offensive to French people given the unimaginable traumas they experienced in WW2, a lot of which we didn't have to experience, through nothing more than an accident of geography, rather than any nebulous national characteristics that some of our countrymen like to cling to.

At the end of the day, it's not a massive issue either way. It's a few comments on a forum, and people having an adult discussion, with conflicting viewpoints at times. No-one's right and no-one's particularly wrong. It's just people trying to explain their own perspectives and try to come to an accommodation, which is kinda the point of a forum. I might disagree with @Paddockoldie , but I don't think his intentions are malicious and I don't think any less of him (not that my opinion should matter to him, btw). We're just having a chat eh?

Well tied up in a bow, my man
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 26, 2021, 01:51:01 PM
Reply #181

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 04, 2021, 05:56:11 PM
Reply #182

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

April 07, 2021, 03:01:35 AM
Reply #183

sam of the south

Be devastated when he leaves just as Sigurdsson signs his new contract.
Henry David Thoreau

April 07, 2021, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #184

sam of the south

:headbang:

Haha, I was only joking.

Sort of 🤞🏼
Henry David Thoreau

April 23, 2021, 04:16:27 PM
Reply #185

sam of the south

He didn’t seem to have any knee worries with that manoeuvre.

Must mean he isn’t fully kneeling because he’s just a bit racist.

*joke

Henry David Thoreau

April 23, 2021, 07:25:09 PM
Reply #186

sam of the south

Maybe his stitches hadn't heeled properly from when they lopped off his junk 😂

Oh my, I hope none of his representatives read this forum 😬
Henry David Thoreau

April 27, 2021, 03:58:53 AM
Reply #187

sam of the south

Cor, that would be something else.
Henry David Thoreau

April 28, 2021, 09:31:06 PM
Reply #188

sam of the south

Keane doesn’t seem to like playing in a back 3. Always looks a bit lost.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Yeah, usually, although we were often in a back 3/5 at Anfield, and he was good that night.
Henry David Thoreau

April 29, 2021, 02:05:50 AM
Reply #189

sam of the south

If I remember correctly he was in the centre or the 3, it's when he's on either side he looks lost

He was, just heading everything away.

And yes, he often looks a bit vulnerable whenever he is lured away from the centre, whether he is in a 3 or a 2.

The trouble with a 3, where Keane is concerned, is that unless he is deployed as the lynchpin, he invariably has to cover the wing-back.
Henry David Thoreau