May 11, 2021, 03:01:32 PM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 207924 times)

April 07, 2021, 03:42:47 AM
Reply #3195

Juanito

He really is a special footballer, devastated we aren't in a better place to make use of him. Equally devastated I probably won't get to watch him in the flesh.

Tell you what, just watched a bit of Norwich and I really do think Buendia would be a fantastic signing to take his minutes when he's out, and take the RW spot when he's in the ten. Perfect understudy.

Just the four assists tonight for Buendia and his goal.

April 07, 2021, 05:31:10 AM
Reply #3196

Omar

Be devastated when he leaves just as Sigurdsson signs his new contract.

:headbang:
You come at the king, you best not miss.

April 07, 2021, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #3197

sam of the south

:headbang:

Haha, I was only joking.

Sort of 🤞🏼
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 07, 2021, 06:31:30 PM
Reply #3198

dazfrancis

He really is a special footballer, devastated we aren't in a better place to make use of him. Equally devastated I probably won't get to watch him in the flesh.

Tell you what, just watched a bit of Norwich and I really do think Buendia would be a fantastic signing to take his minutes when he's out, and take the RW spot when he's in the ten. Perfect understudy.

We should have gone for Buendia while he was recently relegated, even before we thought about signing James.

Obviously I still want James at the club and he is still levels above Buendia but Buendia is more robust, pacier, would offer more balance to the formation and is a long term asset

April 07, 2021, 06:35:16 PM
Reply #3199

Bluedylan

We should have gone for Buendia while he was recently relegated, even before we thought about signing James.

Obviously I still want James at the club and he is still levels above Buendia but Buendia is more robust, pacier, would offer more balance to the formation and is a long term asset

Now Buendia's being linked with £40-50m moves to Arsenal and a few other clubs, so it might not be too easy.

Speaking of which we also should've gone all out to get Eze. I know people have speculated that he wanted to stay in London, but we don't know that and money talks. We could've beat Palace to him surely?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 07, 2021, 07:23:46 PM
Reply #3200

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Now Buendia's being linked with £40-50m moves to Arsenal and a few other clubs, so it might not be too easy.

Speaking of which we also should've gone all out to get Eze. I know people have speculated that he wanted to stay in London, but we don't know that and money talks. We could've beat Palace to him surely?

After the game the other night he's probably thinking he made the right decision after all  lolol
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

April 07, 2021, 07:34:34 PM
Reply #3201

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Micheal Olise #nextup

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 07, 2021, 10:03:52 PM
Reply #3202

kramer0

Eze would have been terrific from a pure footballing POV.

As you say, who knows how much location might have factored into his decision.

April 17, 2021, 04:17:31 AM
Reply #3203

Cozzie

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

If we can get the willing runners and more players on his wave length next season then jheez.

What a joy this player is, what on earth is he doing at Everton.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

April 17, 2021, 04:18:35 AM
Reply #3204

Macca77

His close control control is just mesmerizing

April 17, 2021, 04:19:37 AM
Reply #3205

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

If we can get the willing runners and more players on his wave length next season then jheez.

What a joy this player is, what on earth is he doing at Everton.

It should be a priority if there's any chance of him staying.  I don't mean destroy any long term strategy, but he's that good we've got to make the best of him whilst we can.

He's incredible and the gulf between and everyone else around him is ridiculous.

April 17, 2021, 04:28:23 AM
Reply #3206

GrantyBoy78

We need to get better players around him or we’re wasting his time, here.

The same goes for Carlo.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

April 17, 2021, 05:15:21 AM
Reply #3207

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Woof what a player. Can barely move, like watching Riquelme in a charity match...but his technique is stunning.

Shame it's all for absolutely nothing, but that's what happens when you have no long term plan to improve a squad and just add random deals each new manager likes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 17, 2021, 05:17:53 AM
Reply #3208

Dr. Sponge

Just hope we get to see him play from an obstructed view ASAP.

April 17, 2021, 05:36:03 AM
Reply #3209

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Playing him like we did rooney when he came back.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown