June 14, 2021, 01:32:45 PM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 337298 times)

April 23, 2021, 08:44:36 AM
Reply #3225

GrantyBoy78

Look at this touch

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1385273787852206080

I pulled off a touch like that once in 7 a side. I could be blagging, you'll never know, but I did yano.
Written statements by the other 13, or it didn’t happen.

April 23, 2021, 08:47:34 AM
Reply #3226

GrantyBoy78

Think Kyle John is in that video. The lad will probably be working in B&Q in a few years time, but he’ll be able to tell his grandkids the used to have daily kickabouts with James.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

April 23, 2021, 12:10:31 PM
Reply #3227

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Look at this touch

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1385273787852206080

I pulled off a touch like that once in 7 a side. I could be blagging, you'll never know, but I did yano.

It wasn't so much the first touch that impressed me, as the fluidity of that first and second touch. With that first touch he still had work to do but that first and then second brought it out of the air, down to the ground, out of his feet and perfectly set for a pass/shot/whatever. So smooth.

And - I believe you!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 23, 2021, 12:12:29 PM
Reply #3228

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Think Kyle John is in that video. The lad will probably be working in B&Q in a few years time, but he’ll be able to tell his grandkids the used to have daily kickabouts with James.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

This is funny and sad. But mostly sad.

Hope Delph is there sooner.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 23, 2021, 02:34:18 PM
Reply #3229

Cozzie

Yeah he just isn't on this planet is he.

Love him to just kill it in these last few matches, get him on top form and we will be a better over all team for it.

Get Doms scoring boots back on and we are flying.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

April 23, 2021, 03:51:14 PM
Reply #3230

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It wasn't so much the first touch that impressed me, as the fluidity of that first and second touch. With that first touch he still had work to do but that first and then second brought it out of the air, down to the ground, out of his feet and perfectly set for a pass/shot/whatever. So smooth.

Thanks mate, @GrantyBoy78 12 to go.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 23, 2021, 03:55:15 PM
Reply #3231

Bluedylan

Them touches a ten a penny in our 7 aside. Run of the mill.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 23, 2021, 04:01:43 PM
Reply #3232

kerryblue boy

What about holgate calling richy and James intercepting it he is such quality makes football look so simple

April 23, 2021, 04:16:27 PM
Reply #3233

sam of the south

He didn’t seem to have any knee worries with that manoeuvre.

Must mean he isn’t fully kneeling because he’s just a bit racist.

*joke

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 23, 2021, 04:51:02 PM
Reply #3234

Macca77

Yeah well if you think that's impressive, you should of seen me at a dad's v lads match last night, spraying 2 yard passes out for throw ins and that, scored a worldy as well, own goal like but they all count. 14 year olds are ruthless

April 23, 2021, 06:48:35 PM
Reply #3235

ajax_andy

He didn’t seem to have any knee worries with that manoeuvre.

Must mean he isn’t fully kneeling because he’s just a bit racist.

*joke

Maybe his stitches hadn't heeled properly from when they lopped off his junk 😂

April 23, 2021, 07:25:09 PM
Reply #3236

sam of the south

Maybe his stitches hadn't heeled properly from when they lopped off his junk 😂

Oh my, I hope none of his representatives read this forum 😬
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 23, 2021, 07:37:50 PM
Reply #3237

Waltzer

Anyone else think there is anything in this? No, me neither!!

Marcel Brands should laugh off Sevilla’s naïve approach for James Rodriguez amid claims Everton may be offered Alejandro “Papu” Gomez in exchange for Carlo Ancelotti’s star midfielder.

According to reports in Spain, Los Nervionenses coach Julen Lopetegui and Sporting Director Monchi have fixed their attention on signing Rodriguez after ruling out a move for Isco.

Sevilla feel it would be impossible to raise the €20m (£17.5m) capital needed to sign Isco from Real Madrid at the end of the season, despite Lopetegui’s love of the Spaniard and prioritising his signature.

Rodriguez is thought to be a likely alternative as the Colombian has been underwhelmed by Everton’s results, which have fallen below the expectations set in discussions with Ancelotti prior to his arrival and are likely to see the Toffees miss out on European football.

Barring a dramatic turn of events that sees the Goodison Park natives secure a berth into one of UEFA’s premier club competitions, it is expected that they will struggle to convince Rodriguez to stay for another season.

Everton would be reluctant to let Rodriguez leave in the summer despite signing him from Real Madrid without a transfer fee last year, and have reportedly set a €30m (£26m) valuation on the 29-year-old in an attempt to ward off interest.

But Sevilla are still keen and are willing to offer the Blues the chance to sign Gomez just six months on from the 33-year-old’s €6m (£5m) arrival, in a player-plus-cash deal that would only see around €10m (£8.5m) change hands.

Monchi is exploring a deal for Rodriguez as he is considered to be a tremendous bonus for Lopetegui’s plans, while a move to the Andalusian outfit would allegedly offer the ex-Los Blancos maestro his best chance of playing for a competitive team in Europe next season.

April 23, 2021, 08:52:11 PM
Reply #3238

ajax_andy

Anyone else think there is anything in this? No, me neither!!

Marcel Brands should laugh off Sevilla’s naïve approach for James Rodriguez amid claims Everton may be offered Alejandro “Papu” Gomez in exchange for Carlo Ancelotti’s star midfielder.

According to reports in Spain, Los Nervionenses coach Julen Lopetegui and Sporting Director Monchi have fixed their attention on signing Rodriguez after ruling out a move for Isco.

Sevilla feel it would be impossible to raise the €20m (£17.5m) capital needed to sign Isco from Real Madrid at the end of the season, despite Lopetegui’s love of the Spaniard and prioritising his signature.

Rodriguez is thought to be a likely alternative as the Colombian has been underwhelmed by Everton’s results, which have fallen below the expectations set in discussions with Ancelotti prior to his arrival and are likely to see the Toffees miss out on European football.

Barring a dramatic turn of events that sees the Goodison Park natives secure a berth into one of UEFA’s premier club competitions, it is expected that they will struggle to convince Rodriguez to stay for another season.

Everton would be reluctant to let Rodriguez leave in the summer despite signing him from Real Madrid without a transfer fee last year, and have reportedly set a €30m (£26m) valuation on the 29-year-old in an attempt to ward off interest.

But Sevilla are still keen and are willing to offer the Blues the chance to sign Gomez just six months on from the 33-year-old’s €6m (£5m) arrival, in a player-plus-cash deal that would only see around €10m (£8.5m) change hands.

Monchi is exploring a deal for Rodriguez as he is considered to be a tremendous bonus for Lopetegui’s plans, while a move to the Andalusian outfit would allegedly offer the ex-Los Blancos maestro his best chance of playing for a competitive team in Europe next season.

What a bizarre article... Why would we want a 33 year old in exchange? 😂

April 23, 2021, 08:58:18 PM
Reply #3239

Gary1878

James is my main man.

Finally starting to dominate again and was the best man on the pitch against Spurs - expect similar tonight.