October 26, 2021, 01:07:09 AM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 509998 times)

July 31, 2021, 11:20:30 PM
Reply #3930

arteta4spain

Braps mate on twitter is saying hes off to AC Milan

James I mean, not brap
How reliable tho?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

July 31, 2021, 11:25:07 PM
Reply #3931

UncleCarlosJustPlay

Think its pretty clear the club aren't that arsed about retaining him. So if he's still here whatever we are paying him is more than any side better than us are willing to

July 31, 2021, 11:27:57 PM
Reply #3932

bigdunc9

Either he doesn't want to be here or our management don't want him here.
If it's the management then let's be honest they all know more about football than any of us. So we just got to trust what there plan is.

July 31, 2021, 11:44:15 PM
Reply #3933

Fieldy618

If we don't sign some creative players I'm dreading the season. Seems 50/50 whether James will be here and we've also lost Sigurdsson's small creativity output too for the moment. Could be a season of turgid, boring shite served up under Benitez. Looks abit grim at the moment.

July 31, 2021, 11:48:04 PM
Reply #3934

NickNack

Either he doesn't want to be here or our management don't want him here.
If it's the management then let's be honest they all know more about football than any of us. So we just got to trust what there plan is.
Know more than us yes, and so they should. While we now have yet another different manager, it doesn’t automatically follow that our club’s management knowledge of football is all that great or we wouldn’t be where we are now having gone through half a dozen managers and spent half a billion quid in the process.

July 31, 2021, 11:50:26 PM
Reply #3935

UncleCarlosJustPlay

Honestly think we'll be fine. We've been a collection of individuals without any real system. I'd much rather we be a team we can actually afford and we'll end up with a similar finishing position. Our football was shocking last season. I really don't think it possible that it will be worse this season

July 31, 2021, 11:51:27 PM
Reply #3936

Bluedylan

I'm quite chilled about it all. It'll be fine.

Last season was turgid as fuck for the vast majority of it. We talked ourselves into liking it because the points tally was decent all the way, but the football was utterly dreadful.

It might not be massively thrilling this season, but we'll be coached better than we were last year and we won't just get 11 men behind the ball, camp out in our own box and then hope that one of the attacking players gets you a goal from a set piece, or with a piece of individual brilliance. I'm confident that it will be better than that, and there will be more coaching/ideas in our play.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2021, 11:53:10 PM
Reply #3937

kerryblue boy

See the reply to narky knickers...
Yeah I saw it put the shovel away when the hole gets too deep

August 01, 2021, 12:05:44 AM
Reply #3938

UncleCarlosJustPlay

I'm actually looking forward to this season much more than I would be if it was another under ancelotti having signed 2 more of his ex players for decent money.
Let's get back to being a team and full of players who want to be here and are willing to battle. Not arsed if we don't see sigurdsson gomes or james ever again. I don't think we'll do especially well but we haven't for years anyway. Least we are working towards fixing our finances finally. I'd sooner watch Townsend and Gray than Berrnard and sigurdsson.

August 01, 2021, 12:21:12 AM
Reply #3939

Heisenberg

It’s just nice having at least one technically good player and he’s pretty much our only one. Everyone else is pretty much what you see is what you get. Will need him for home games next season when teams are sitting back and we need a bit of magic

August 01, 2021, 12:28:28 AM
Reply #3940

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Braps mate on twitter is saying hes off to AC Milan

James I mean, not brap

You mean we're stuck with brap for another season? Fml.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right.

August 01, 2021, 01:28:27 AM
Reply #3941

Macca77

Nightmare

August 01, 2021, 02:39:33 AM
Reply #3942

Nicco

Statistically he is going to provide us with 5,33 posts/day.
But I do not have any numbers on how many of them that will contain statistics.

Sent from my SM-G973F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:40:55 AM by Nicco »
Jönköpings Södra IF

August 01, 2021, 02:43:37 AM
Reply #3943

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Slight segue from panning the brapster but apparently James on twitch saying he misses Italy and it would be a good option for him next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 01, 2021, 06:16:47 AM
Reply #3944

cantoffee

I'm quite chilled about it all. It'll be fine.

Last season was turgid as fuck for the vast majority of it. We talked ourselves into liking it because the points tally was decent all the way, but the football was utterly dreadful.

It might not be massively thrilling this season, but we'll be coached better than we were last year and we won't just get 11 men behind the ball, camp out in our own box and then hope that one of the attacking players gets you a goal from a set piece, or with a piece of individual brilliance. I'm confident that it will be better than that, and there will be more coaching/ideas in our play.
I am fairly certain we will have 11 behind the ball quite a bit. I dont really think much about Benitez indicates otherwise.

Perhaps I'm wrong - and he certainly seems very hands-on which is different. Just not sure the outcome will be massively different.

Anyways, I'd like James to stay but it is what it is. If he goes I hope we get some money for him because we need a RB and we'll need a creative player as well.