November 01, 2020, 03:55:11 AM

Author Topic: Premier league Fantasy Football  (Read 3456 times)

September 12, 2020, 03:42:10 PM
Reply #45

AllyBlue14

Dunno, like this every year

Yeah, but Aubameyang, Rashford and Greenwood (all of whom I had up front at various points last year). All the budget goes on midfield and now I'm scrabbling around in the Zohore market!

September 12, 2020, 03:46:08 PM
Reply #46

velimski

Yeah there's been a lot position changing from last season. Aubameyang, Martial, Greenwood, Rashford, Richarlison, Antonio.

September 12, 2020, 05:46:56 PM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mitrovic benched.

Great start.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 12, 2020, 06:26:28 PM
Reply #48

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
(Zoolander)

September 12, 2020, 07:15:48 PM
Reply #49

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Well this is some bullshit.

I know for a fact I made my changes to compensate for Pope, AkÚ & Rashford being off, but for some reason it didn't take, so good start for me! No keeper, only 3 backs, and only 3 midfielders lol.

Probably user error but still bullshit even if it was! 😭😭
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 12, 2020, 07:23:42 PM
Reply #50

velimski

Well this is some bullshit.

I know for a fact I made my changes to compensate for Pope, AkÚ & Rashford being off, but for some reason it didn't take, so good start for me! No keeper, only 3 backs, and only 3 midfielders lol.

Probably user error but still bullshit even if it was! 😭😭

Probably didn't click on confirm transfers.

September 12, 2020, 07:25:35 PM
Reply #51

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Probably didn't click on confirm transfers.

I prefer to think they're just stacking the cards against The Yankee Blues out of fear for our might.

September 12, 2020, 07:29:29 PM
Reply #52

velimski

I prefer to think they're just stacking the cards against The Yankee Blues out of fear for our might.

I've had a look at your team, your subs will automatically replace those 3 that aren't playing, at the end of this gameweeks fixtures.

September 12, 2020, 07:32:04 PM
Reply #53

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I've had a look at your team, your subs will automatically replace those 3 that aren't playing, at the end of this gameweeks fixtures.

Awesome!

September 17, 2020, 12:14:20 AM
Reply #54

mikey_blue

Went for a proper knee jerk. Got rid of Son and put James in.

September 17, 2020, 12:43:42 AM
Reply #55

Robioto

Went for a proper knee jerk. Got rid of Son and put James in.

Been thinking of doing the same, but I decided to stick. My only change was to get rid of Ramsdale as I think Sheff United will be shite this season now, put in Leno for the same price.

September 17, 2020, 09:50:00 PM
Reply #56

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Question(s): are there transfers during the campaign? If so, how many are allowed and how do they work?

I don't know if I can field a full starting XI due to injuries lol.

September 17, 2020, 10:13:20 PM
Reply #57

Robioto

Question(s): are there transfers during the campaign? If so, how many are allowed and how do they work?

I don't know if I can field a full starting XI due to injuries lol.

You get 1 free transfer per gameweek and you can stack up to 2, so for example if you didn't make a free transfer this week you would get 2 next week, but you wouldn't get 3 the week after.

You can make as many additional transfers as you like, but these cost 4pts each to make, in my opinion the odd extra transfer when you are desperate is no bad thing, but you shouldn't make a habit of spending accumulated points on transfers.

Then you have "Wild Cards", a wild card means you can make as many transfers as you like for free for that gameweek. You get one wild card to use at any time, if used before January you get a second one (they don't stack though). They are very useful but should not be wasted. Although I often play my first wild card about a month or two into the season, once you can work out who the form players and bargains are.

You also have a "Free Hit" which is quite new in Fantasy League, it means you can change your entire team for free, but for just that game week, it will revert to your previous team afterwards. Very useful if you have a number of injuries or there is a double game week.

A double game week when teams play twice in a week because of a previously postponed fixture, Man Utd and Man City will have a double gameweek at some point after not playing last weekend. When this happens you will want to load your team with United and City players (and perhaps Burnley and Villa too). They are key to being in the top scorers come the end of the season so you should keep an eye out for them. Free hit is great for this, but you only get one all season, so needs to be used wisely.

Wild cards are also good for double game weeks if you have one spare, it's especially good when you have one near the end of the season for double game weeks which tend to be more common then.

September 17, 2020, 10:14:15 PM
Reply #58

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Blows my mind people can put shite players in their sides
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2020, 10:15:11 PM
Reply #59

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
You get 1 free transfer per gameweek and you can stack up to 2, so for example if you didn't make a free transfer this week you would get 2 next week, but you wouldn't get 3 the week after.

You can make as many additional transfers as you like, but these cost 4pts each to make, in my opinion the odd extra transfer when you are desperate is no bad thing, but you shouldn't make a habit of spending accumulated points on transfers.

Then you have "Wild Cards", a wild card means you can make as many transfers as you like for free for that gameweek. You get one wild card to use at any time, if used before January you get a second one (they don't stack though). They are very useful but should not be wasted. Although I often play my first wild card about a month or two into the season, once you can work out who the form players and bargains are.

You also have a "Free Hit" which is quite new in Fantasy League, it means you can change your entire team for free, but for just that game week, it will revert to your previous team afterwards. Very useful if you have a number of injuries or there is a double game week.

A double game week when teams play twice in a week because of a previously postponed fixture, Man Utd and Man City will have a double gameweek at some point after not playing last weekend. When this happens you will want to load your team with United and City players (and perhaps Burnley and Villa too). They are key to being in the top scorers come the end of the season so you should keep an eye out for them. Free hit is great for this, but you only get one all season, so needs to be used wisely.

Wild cards are also good for double game weeks if you have one spare, it's especially good when you have one near the end of the season for double game weeks which tend to be more common then.

Wow, very helpful, thank you Robotman! Ok final question...since I have nothing left of my ú100m, does that mean I can't make any transfers (or are there free ones)?