October 30, 2020, 01:01:07 AM

Author Topic: Yerry Mina  (Read 8637 times)

September 14, 2020, 02:47:55 PM
Read 8637 times

Deano Blue Boy

Do you know what I loved yesterday?

When everyone was allowing Harry Kane to just push them about whilst our player was on the floor. Yerry just came over on the bounce and started having a go at Kane.

Boss to see.  Hopefully he kicks on this season. He's a very likeable character.

September 14, 2020, 03:02:26 PM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

When everyone was allowing Harry Kane to just push them about whilst our player was on the floor. Yerry just came over on the bounce and started having a go at Kane.

Boss to see.  Hopefully he kicks on this season. He's a very likeable character.

Got a lot of time for Yerry. His fitness has been a real issue, but he was our best CB by some distance at the start of last season, so hopefully he can catch a break from the injuries and he kick people in to touch and dance

September 14, 2020, 03:28:49 PM
Reply #2

dazfrancis

Less going over to console a player who broke your team mates leg and more of the above from Yerry please

September 14, 2020, 05:01:47 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He a tower of power. Like a magnet for dangerous balls around the box.

Does get dragged out a bit because of that, and I'm not sure I'd fancy him over 60 yards but in shirt bursts he can cover ground and he hardly ever loses a duel.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 14, 2020, 05:04:02 PM
Reply #4

Toddacelli

To be honest i was shitting it that he'd get sent off and we'd lose the fucker.

I love him, but I hope he can avoid bookings and sendings off this season.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 14, 2020, 05:06:31 PM
Reply #5

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
He a tower of power. Like a magnet for dangerous balls around the box.

Does get dragged out a bit because of that, and I'm not sure I'd fancy him over 60 yards but in shirt bursts he can cover ground and he hardly ever loses a duel.

Although they played well yesterday, still prefer to have a combination of Holgate with one of Keane and/or Mina. Holgate's pace, combined with the covering back of Lucas and Seamus, combined now with Allan and Dacoure, makes us look better placed to deal with opposition attacks.

Our overall defensive shape yesterday was also very pleasing to see, considering it was the first competitive game they had played together.

September 14, 2020, 05:09:19 PM
Reply #6

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Comments from Mourinho suggesting he was targeted as the most dangerous player in our set-pieces.

In the same way James has made us have 2 equally dangerous players in attacking-play so they can't just double-up on Richarlison. Having Mina and DCL in the box for set pieces does more than double the odds of grabbing a shot-on-goal.

September 14, 2020, 06:28:10 PM
Reply #7

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 14, 2020, 07:33:00 PM
Reply #8

Deano Blue Boy

One of you mods merge these suckers.

https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=96197.0

🙂

I personally think its daft that we keep using the same aged thread for each player. Then something new is posted and you have to go through 5 pages before you get to the up to date part.

September 14, 2020, 07:37:41 PM
Reply #9

Cereal Killer

I personally think its daft that we keep using the same aged thread for each player. Then something new is posted and you have to go through 5 pages before you get to the up to date part.

Click the “new” next to the thread  :whistle:

September 14, 2020, 07:45:15 PM
Reply #10

Deano Blue Boy

Click the “new” next to the thread  :whistle:

That takes you to the unread, not latest.

September 14, 2020, 08:05:14 PM
Reply #11

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Look I don't care. It's just been done this way before.

September 14, 2020, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Which makes sense.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

September 14, 2020, 08:57:28 PM
Reply #13

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Which makes sense.

Yeah, if I can't be arsed to go back 2 months/27 pages (looking at you, coronavirus thread), I just click the last page and start from there lol.

September 14, 2020, 08:59:19 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, if I can't be arsed to go back 2 months/27 pages (looking at you, coronavirus thread), I just click the last page and start from there lol.

Well, yeah, you use it in context. I'm on the mobile app most of the time and I have that set up so when I click on a thread with new posts, it automatically takes me to the latest.

I never clicked on the New on the desktop version before. Glad I can start using that as well now. Learn something new every day.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou