November 23, 2020, 10:15:27 PM

Author Topic: Yerry Mina  (Read 10167 times)

October 07, 2020, 07:43:47 PM
Reply #105

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not surprised at all.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 07, 2020, 07:55:19 PM
Reply #106

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Re Gabriel, he didnt play when they lost to Lpool so probably would have been lower.

For what its worth :)

Or maybe the Arse may have beaten them had he have played?
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

October 07, 2020, 08:19:48 PM
Reply #107

velimski

King Yerald of Bogota.

October 07, 2020, 09:39:55 PM
Reply #108

Old England Toffee

Loving seeing Mina top of that list. What a man. Also looking fwd to Barca eat some humble empanada. You still see fans joking now about how we cleared out their deadwood. Funnier still now koeman is at the helm. Just need Gomes to come good and score some worldies. The Madrid fans were also in denial saying James isn't all that, and have now done a full U turn as well. Were spinning the heads of the big boys  ;D

October 07, 2020, 09:51:49 PM
Reply #109

Waltzer

Wasnt that into Mina for a while but hes starting to look really good, if he can keeps these levels up it looks like a great acquisition.

October 07, 2020, 10:01:35 PM
Reply #110

Fynci

Wasnt that into Mina for a while but hes starting to look really good, if he can keeps these levels up it looks like a great acquisition.

I was on the other side, I didnt think hed come because he was too good for us. Now its nice to see our level is more suited to his ability!

October 07, 2020, 10:14:04 PM
Reply #111

Undisputed_blue

I would take Mina with me if I was to go to war!

October 07, 2020, 10:20:13 PM
Reply #112

sam of the south

I dont think hed like that.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 07, 2020, 10:25:08 PM
Reply #113

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Throwing your head at everything doesnt work so well on bullets.

Also goes to show that it usually takes a season or so before true form shows. And why people like James and Allan hitting the ground running is rare and valuable.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 07, 2020, 10:31:37 PM
Reply #114

Undisputed_blue

October 07, 2020, 10:32:47 PM
Reply #115

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 07, 2020, 10:55:43 PM
Reply #116

Bluedylan

Put a season in at this level, and he can start to be in conversations with VVD and people of that ilk. Good start though.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 07, 2020, 11:07:23 PM
Reply #117

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Love Yerry but think we over hyping him. Not in VVD class to be honest.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 07, 2020, 11:16:43 PM
Reply #118

Omar

Loving seeing Mina top of that list. What a man. Also looking fwd to Barca eat some humble empanada. You still see fans joking now about how we cleared out their deadwood. Funnier still now koeman is at the helm. Just need Gomes to come good and score some worldies. The Madrid fans were also in denial saying James isn't all that, and have now done a full U turn as well. Were spinning the heads of the big boys  ;D

Jaja! I hadn't seen that one yet. Love it!
You come at the king, you best not miss.

October 07, 2020, 11:21:32 PM
Reply #119

Old England Toffee

Jaja! I hadn't seen that one yet. Love it!
Yeah I have a mate from Madrid hes really chilled so how ever much I wind him up its always, 'im pleased for you, good luck he was rubbish for us' haha. But there are lots of fans posting compilations of what he did for them, and others complaining at Zidane and the board for letting him go for nothing.