October 30, 2020, 01:41:26 AM

Author Topic: Yerry Mina  (Read 8641 times)

September 14, 2020, 09:00:19 PM
Reply #15

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Well, yeah, you use it in context. I'm on the mobile app most of the time and I have that set up so when I click on a thread with new posts, it automatically takes me to the latest.

I never clicked on the New on the desktop version before. Glad I can start using that as well now. Learn something new every day.

I'll always be here for you.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 14, 2020, 09:01:01 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

September 14, 2020, 09:04:38 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think we're all sleeping on just how good this fella is.

One of the best CB's in the league for beating the press. Little shimmy and he's away.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 14, 2020, 09:21:31 PM
Reply #18

bigmanbob

He needs a consistent run of games without an injury, I think he'll come on loads with that. He also needs someone quick next to him as he's dog slow on the turn

September 14, 2020, 09:45:54 PM
Reply #19

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
He needs a consistent run of games without an injury, I think he'll come on loads with that. He also needs someone quick next to him as he's dog slow on the turn

That's why being paired with Holgate is such a good combo.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 15, 2020, 12:27:04 AM
Reply #20

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Think we're all sleeping on just how good this fella is.

One of the best CB's in the league for beating the press. Little shimmy and he's away.

You gonna be holding the torch for this fella in the same way you've had to for Yobo?

September 15, 2020, 12:43:19 AM
Reply #21

Paddockoldie

Now he's got protection he may settle better and be less harried and error prone, same as Keane.

September 15, 2020, 02:00:42 AM
Reply #22

ally2

You gonna be holding the torch for this fella in the same way you've had to for Yobo?

He was right about Yobo. However he was wrong about Holgate and David Luiz  :clap:

Not sure yet on Yerry myself.

September 15, 2020, 04:21:09 AM
Reply #23

Undisputed_blue

Hopefully Yerry will score more goals on the basis of his renewed partnership with James. I'll be over the moon if he enter into double figures.

September 15, 2020, 04:21:35 AM
Reply #24

bigmanbob

That's why being paired with Holgate is such a good combo.
Agreed

September 15, 2020, 07:15:45 AM
Reply #25

kramer0

Hes quality.

We need to make better use of him from set plays. Hes a menace in the air and should be bagging around 5 goals a season (at least).

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

September 15, 2020, 10:59:03 AM
Reply #26

Old England Toffee

Hes quality.

We need to make better use of him from set plays. Hes a menace in the air and should be bagging around 5 goals a season (at least).

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
like someone was saying earlier today, he gets special treatment teams will spend all week talking about how they're gonna cope with Mina, now they have doucoure to worry about as well, will be nice to bully some smaller teams this year

September 15, 2020, 12:19:26 PM
Reply #27

Omar

Hopefully Yerry will score more goals on the basis of his renewed partnership with James. I'll be over the moon if he enter into double figures.

Yerry in double figures? Yeah, I'll be over the moon too, but I think that's quite a stretch. I'll be over the moon with 5.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 15, 2020, 12:24:39 PM
Reply #28

74Blue

With proper quality delivery into the opposition box from set pieces, Mina can cause enough mayhem to allow others to score plenty. Everybody knows he's a real threat in the air and the temptation is to double up on him, leaving pockets of space elsewhere.

September 15, 2020, 12:56:58 PM
Reply #29

Toddacelli

As I saw Yerry and James walking into the ground together at Spurs I thought "We could not have hoped for a better 'big brother' type to help James settle in here."

I mean, who wouldn't want him for a big brother?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates