October 30, 2020, 01:48:24 AM

Author Topic: GbaminWatch  (Read 4884 times)

Coyney83, ForzaItalia, mikey_blue and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2020, 02:53:33 AM
Reply #15

Bob Latcford

Just canít see him being all that he once was. All I can see is when he does come back he will be like glass.

September 15, 2020, 03:46:57 AM
Reply #16

Old England Toffee

These are really great highly recommend to all sportsmen, they can measure distance, speed, heart rate (optional), time, altitude, and pace.

September 15, 2020, 04:14:23 AM
Reply #17

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Just canít see him being all that he once was. All I can see is when he does come back he will be like glass.

How do you know what he once was, out of curiosity?
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 15, 2020, 01:16:03 PM
Reply #18

Toddacelli

Bloody hell has no-one ever heard the phrase "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

After these two injuries he's gonna come back like a tank!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 15, 2020, 01:42:13 PM
Reply #19

mikey_blue

Bloody hell has no-one ever heard the phrase "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

After these two injuries he's gonna come back like a tank!

Theyíre some pretty horrific injuries that heís had, but medicine has improved so much to the point where they can repair almost all injuries.

Heís missing some crucial time in his development though, which isnít something heíll get back, but Iíve got a good feeling about him being able to come back later in the season with no real pressure on him. We need to think long term with him, heís still young and at a prime age to be eased into this midfield.

September 15, 2020, 04:29:54 PM
Reply #20

di_guyo

The good news, I guess, is that prior to Everton he seemingly had no issue playing 30 games a season. Hopefully just bad luck so far.
Everton & Atleti

September 15, 2020, 05:00:16 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
On the plus side if he does come back then Allan Gbamin Doucoure is a frightening midfield.

He'd also be natural cover for Allan's position which we badly miss atm.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2020, 07:24:24 PM
Reply #22

Discostu

Wasn't there some talk about his preferred position being a central defender?

Sent from my SM-G960U using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 15, 2020, 08:11:09 PM
Reply #23

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

I don't believe it was preferred, just more that he was happy to play there if the team needed him to. At any rate it would be great if he could bring that versatility to the table to allow us to focus on other areas of need.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 16, 2020, 02:25:27 AM
Reply #24

mikey_blue

His agent popped up saying that if he wants him to play at CB because he'll be a £90m player.

September 16, 2020, 02:45:10 AM
Reply #25

Old England Toffee

His agent popped up saying that if he wants him to play at CB because he'll be a £90m player.
good job agents dont run football then... oh wait

September 19, 2020, 03:41:42 PM
Reply #26

Coyney83

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-injury-update-gbamin-delph-18958958

Encouraging update from Carlo on Gbamin. If he were even ready to return to first team training by November that would be a real positive.

September 19, 2020, 03:55:12 PM
Reply #27

bornblue88

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-injury-update-gbamin-delph-18958958

Encouraging update from Carlo on Gbamin. If he were even ready to return to first team training by November that would be a real positive.

That would be amazing. I thought he was out until next year. I really just want to ease him back in very very slowly tbh to make sure he doesnít get another injury or a recurrence. When he is back Iíd want him to get a shitty little 5 mins somewhere when weíve got the game wrapped up and hopefully do that a few times before giving him any major minutes

September 19, 2020, 05:42:26 PM
Reply #28

markB

That would be amazing. I thought he was out until next year. I really just want to ease him back in very very slowly tbh to make sure he doesnít get another injury or a recurrence. When he is back Iíd want him to get a shitty little 5 mins somewhere when weíve got the game wrapped up and hopefully do that a few times before giving him any major minutes

Yeah back just as Delph get injured again

October 13, 2020, 12:27:31 AM
Reply #29

mikey_blue

Echo reporting he wonít be back till 2021.

Poor lad.