November 26, 2020, 04:57:49 AM

Author Topic: GbaminWatch  (Read 9268 times)

October 29, 2020, 09:50:04 PM
Reply #75

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Think thats the least of his worries to be honest

Thought we were supposed to have world class facilities and medical/physio staff at FF where he would be under the supervision of the club ?

October 29, 2020, 09:56:29 PM
Reply #76

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Why is he not doing his rehab at FF ? Will need 14 days quarantine when he comes back.

Is there a 2-week quarantine coming in from France?

Regardless, I'm fairly certain the Club has planned for all this. I know they felt it best he rehab this part of his training there.

Edit: this is where he is btw - https://www.odysium.com/en/physical-preparation/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:59:56 PM by YankeeBlue214 »
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

October 29, 2020, 10:04:06 PM
Reply #77

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thought we were supposed to have world class facilities and medical/physio staff at FF where he would be under the supervision of the club ?
I meant the isolation
Simply simply lovely

October 29, 2020, 10:15:14 PM
Reply #78

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is there a 2-week quarantine coming in from France?

Regardless, I'm fairly certain the Club has planned for all this. I know they felt it best he rehab this part of his training there.

Edit: this is where he is btw - https://www.odysium.com/en/physical-preparation/

Yup, whenever he comes back from France after his rehab he will spend the next 14 days sitting in his hotel room/suite, if he were doing his rehab here he could go straight into first team training once his rehab was finished.

October 29, 2020, 10:16:37 PM
Reply #79

Bob Sacamano

14 days. The lads been sidelined for 8 years.

October 29, 2020, 10:24:23 PM
Reply #80

Cereal Killer

Pretty sure hell fall under Elite sportsperson and do the necessary testing to avoid any need to isolate e.g like Bale

So yeah, dont panic

October 29, 2020, 10:55:37 PM
Reply #81

velimski

Pretty sure hell fall under Elite sportsperson and do the necessary testing to avoid any need to isolate e.g like Bale

So yeah, dont panic

Agreed. He'll do whatever is necessary to avoid the 14 isolation just like all professional footballers have been doing for months after returning from abroad.

October 29, 2020, 10:58:43 PM
Reply #82

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
14 days. The lads been sidelined for 8 years.

Doc, this splinter is killing me, can you do something about it?

Son, we're not yet done surgically re-attaching your leg.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

October 30, 2020, 12:55:11 AM
Reply #83

Paddockoldie

Agreed. He'll do whatever is necessary to avoid the 14 isolation just like all professional footballers have been doing for months after returning from abroad.

Maybe Usamov will put him up on his yacht? Could think of worse places to sit off.

November 12, 2020, 02:49:39 AM
Reply #84

Juanito

He will be back end of November, lads. Solve that problem of gaping holes behind Allan and Doucoure.

November 12, 2020, 03:01:55 AM
Reply #85

sam of the south

He will be back end of November, lads. Solve that problem of gaping holes behind Allan and Doucoure.

No pressure on him, though, dude, proper nasty injury that he had, which really affects explosive power.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 12, 2020, 03:47:42 AM
Reply #86

Juanito

No pressure on him, though, dude, proper nasty injury that he had, which really affects explosive power.

I know, I know...but he gonna transform into the new Busquets and win the Ballon dOR

November 12, 2020, 04:05:31 AM
Reply #87

Makis

I'm sure there are adequate facilities in France as well. And I'm also sure club's medical staff are monitoring and guiding the rehabilitation process just fine.

November 12, 2020, 04:06:16 AM
Reply #88

sam of the south

I know, I know...but he gonna transform into the new Busquets and win the Ballon dOR

Haha, thats the spirit.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 12, 2020, 04:07:28 AM
Reply #89

sam of the south

I'm sure there are adequate facilities in France as well. And I'm also sure club's medical staff are monitoring and guiding the rehabilitation process just fine.

Yeah, and hell be seeing family and stuff, probably, so good for his well being.
Henry David Thoreau