November 29, 2020, 04:49:41 AM

Author Topic: Southall article  (Read 975 times)

September 15, 2020, 06:53:56 AM
Read 975 times

Kilvin

September 15, 2020, 10:14:19 AM
Reply #1

Old England Toffee

great read. such a rare animal is big Nev, as my friend once said about a mutual friend hes insanely sane, only in such a messed up world someone who has such an altruistic and pure outlook is considered a weirdo.

September 15, 2020, 12:12:27 PM
Reply #2

arteta4spain

He might seem outspoken but he talks a lot of sense. A legend on and off the pitch. Iíve always wanted to see him around the club and be a goalkeeper coach but it was never meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

September 15, 2020, 02:00:21 PM
Reply #3

sirblue57

A TRUE legend, in every seŮse of the word
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

September 15, 2020, 02:25:21 PM
Reply #4

Lazarou

Neville for PM
A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .

September 15, 2020, 02:36:41 PM
Reply #5

Waltzer

He might seem outspoken but he talks a lot of sense. A legend on and off the pitch. Iíve always wanted to see him around the club and be a goalkeeper coach but it was never meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

He is a great bloke and I would have liked that too, but I think what hes doing now is much more significant than anything he couldv'e achieved with Everton

Likes...

Likes are locked

September 15, 2020, 03:43:36 PM
Reply #6

Trowel

I don't like that he's talking about death.

Imagine a world without Neville Southall.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 15, 2020, 04:20:41 PM
Reply #7

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't like that he's talking about death.

Imagine a world without Neville Southall.

Please dont
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

Likes...

Likes are locked

September 15, 2020, 04:29:43 PM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Good read that
Simply simply lovely

October 27, 2020, 01:06:59 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What an absolute legend that man is, doesnít get half the recognition or prominence in the public eye that he deserves. Would like to see this man given a greater platform to voice his views/concerns, greater exposure overall like Question Time panelist, Andrew Marr show etc. Would like the great British public to know that yes, even a former bin man has a better grasp of the issues facing society than our government.
One thing that I do wish is that someone could do something for him and help him lose some of that weight, he is too intelligent not to realise that he is morbidly obese, not sure how he got to that state, some kind of eating disorder ?

November 02, 2020, 01:16:45 PM
Reply #10

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Nev's the guest on this week's Quickly Kevin podcast, which is out today.

Available from all your favourite podcast distributors, probably.

November 02, 2020, 09:58:58 PM
Reply #11

Paddockoldie

Iíve met counsellors and they often hide their personality.

Very true. Professionals often can't or are discouraged from self disclosure when working. I find it strange that celebs come out with their issues and this is lauded for showing they are humans too and can be role models. When a professional who is trained in understanding the issues can't or won't show the same. I am happy to disclose if appropriate and feel I am a better counsellor for it. Southall is a proper human being and is amazing for what he does. A true Evertonian